King of the Hill

PonyGorilla

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
I saw this slice of life anime called King of the Hill,

it follows the every day life of a relic of a bygone era - Hank Hill, a husband and father, and propane salesman. The challenge he faces is that he is a man out of time, a hard working, honest, and decent man who always tries to do what is right in a world changed by irony, crudity, and special interest. He can often be seen drinking a beer with his neighbors and childhood friends, going "yup" in a display of simple, mundane life.

It's very good, I'd compare it positively to Aku no Hana, or even Paranoia Agent

Sadfleck

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Congratulations on being the 1 millionth person to make this joke.

It's been a long time baby but we finally crossed that milestone.

God bless America!

nelson

Ediot
There's a similar anime floating around called "The Family Man" or something to that extent. It's kind of under the radar. Gives a look into the life of a mentally disabled, obese degenerate who abuses his family in New England.

vegeet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdeYwObD-j4
I saw this slice of life anime called King of the Hill,

it follows the every day life of a relic of a bygone era - Hank Hill, a husband and father, and propane salesman. The challenge he faces is that he is a man out of time, a hard working, honest, and decent man who always tries to do what is right in a world changed by irony, crudity, and special interest. He can often be seen drinking a beer with his neighbors and childhood friends, going "yup" in a display of simple, mundane life.

It's very good, I'd compare it positively to Aku no Hana, or even Paranoia Agent
Cool story bro, but we all know "king of the hill" is fake creepypasta bullshit.
It never existed and it never will.

Wasn't it in Springfield or something? And I think it was called the Simpletons.
No, it was called DuckGuy... (subtitled private duck/family man) and he lived in L.A. and he drove around in a van with a jock, a nerd chick, a hotty and a big dog and troubleshooted(?) nucular plant problems

Back
Top Bottom