Kiwifarms is losing its domain registry

TomaLevine

Newfag
Driving people to suecide is kidna based.
Transgenders are not people but egotistical power hungry demons. Transitioning costs a lot of money, time, and resources. To go through with something like that takes a narcissist of epic proportions. Also you are literally playing God by selecting your gender.

Transgender people create a lot of drama and driving one to suicide is extremely gay and lame. Real communists hate trans people because the amount of resources it takes to transition.

TLDR;I like trannies and the drama they generate

Thegibuspyro

Projecter of TehLULZ
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/dreamhost-is-terminating-my-account.94840/#post-9420467

I opened my Dreamhost account over 12 years ago, in April 2009, and registered my first domain name at 16 with birthday money I had saved up. Dreamhost has been the registrar of kiwifarms dot net for its entire existence. Despite the problems we've faced in just the recent past, and despite all the services that we've had to find replacements for over the years, Dreamhost has - shockingly - been the only company to not fail in their role of providing basic Internet resources without senseless moderation for that entire time. This was not an easy job for them, and from what I understand, Dreamhost had their own customer support reply template for complaints related to our domain because the volume of complaints was numerous enough to warrant it.

Despite no evidence what so ever of any harassment towards Byuu, or even a confirmation of Byuu's suicide, the coordinated harassment campaign led by Hector Martin against Cloudflare and Dreamhost has yielded positive results in that Dreamhost is no longer our domain registrar. This sets an incredibly dangerous precedent and walks the Internet further down the path of oblivion. More of the Internet's underpinnings are consolidating, and what few companies remain independent are becoming more worthless and pussified by the minute.

I have written more on this topic here:
https://madattheinternet.com/2021/07/08/where-the-sidewalk-ends-the-death-of-the-internet/

Despite this shortcoming, Dreamhost has given me 14 days to move my domains over to someplace else and I am working on that now.

The path forward is getting narrower and more expensive.

If you're going to suggest replacements, do not suggest the following: GoDaddy, Gandi, Epik

We're on Cloudflare now but I'm not particularly happy about this because it creates a bigger single point of failure.
Damn. Who even cares anyway

Baka

Ediot
Bureaucrat
Transgenders are not people but egotistical power hungry demons. Transitioning costs a lot of money, time, and resources. To go through with something like that takes a narcissist of epic proportions. Also you are literally playing God by selecting your gender.

Transgender people create a lot of drama and driving one to suicide is extremely gay and lame. Real communists hate trans people because the amount of resources it takes to transition.

TLDR;I like trannies and the drama they generate
Nobody cares

Dildo Baggins

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
EDF will always be superior to kiwi farms. The old Tom Preston thread is proof that we could play their game even better than they and also make the entire thread into a meme unto itself. That took true autistic talent.

singing pills

best poster ever
This is serious (serious). We could make you delirious (delirious). You should have a healthy fear of us (fear of us). Too much of us is dangerous (no no no no). Doctors tell the pharmacies (pharmacies) Types of pills that you will need (you will need). And they know the harm that we can be (we can be) If we're not taken carefully (no no no no). We're not candy (believe us!) Even though we look so fine and dandy. When you're sick we come in handy, but We're not candy... ohhh, no.

Maniac200688thewhitenigr

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
Im suprised Josh got away with his Shennigans as long as he did, but Im sure in his icy cold Siberian cabin he can find some hosting. In a few years they will have a monopoly on most domian registers and hosting backbone services, but as long as "fringe" people have enough money they can get hosted by some Chinese or Philiphino person.

As well, there is something called Tor and the Darkweb where it becomes allot harder to get shut down. Josh had an imageboard there, but it was gay and nobody used it.

EDF will always be superior to kiwi farms. The old Tom Preston thread is proof that we could play their game even better than they and also make the entire thread into a meme unto itself. That took true autistic talent.
0740817A-9B2E-4042-9D55-B57CD3C775DE.jpeg

EDF is just another forum masquerading as a bastion of liberty. I have repeatedly had my character assassinated here with no evidence that I am a pedophile.

c0mp

I'm always right
I wanted to go to the Kiwi Farms on vacation, but on the border they saw my ED passport, called me a "EDF nigger" and "autistic furfag" and told me to "go back to where I came from", then Null and his jannies wanted to perform a cavity search on me while saying "no homo"

What gives?

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Janny
I wanted to go to the Kiwi Farms on vacation, but on the border they saw my ED passport, called me a "EDF nigger" and "autistic furfag" and told me to "go back to where I came from", then Null and his jannies wanted to perform a cavity search on me while saying "no homo"

What gives?
cringepost

Back
Top Bottom