Raddy

Healer's Fist
EDF2 Survivor
I think you sent those to my kids a couple years ago.. time fly's
I may have sent them a big pair of clamps. My old gig had that shit just laying around. I know I sent them like 2 toomies, a couple of red rubbers and sterile gloves.

Damn that was like another lifetime

Firepuff

Raddy

Healer's Fist
EDF2 Survivor
nobody can stop me from putting an ET tube down my urethra and filling the balloon with epoxy.
Which size ett?
I mean I could cram a 5.0 in there with enough lube.
Fuck with enough lube n sedation I can make anything fit.

Why the epoxy tho

Which size ett?
I mean I could cram a 5.0 in there with enough lube.
Fuck with enough lube n sedation I can make anything fit.

Why the epoxy tho
what's the size range? I don't get to play with that stuff as they keep it all in a big red box on wheels that they get really upset about if I hit it with my portable.
I haven't thought about it, considering in x-ray it's all about the length rather than the girth ;)

seems like an easy go-to that you can get in luer locking syringes just perfect to insert into any standard medical port.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
EDF2 Survivor
what's the size range? I don't get to play with that stuff as they keep it all in a big red box on wheels that they get really upset about if I hit it with my portable.
I haven't thought about it, considering in x-ray it's all about the length rather than the girth ;)

seems like an easy go-to that you can get in luer locking syringes just perfect to insert into any standard medical port.
Well a king LT I think goes up to a 10 but regular ett is like up to a 8.0? I've never seen anything bigger than 8.0

It just pissed on the couch, if it makes it through tonight it will be a miracle

View attachment 8782

What angle is that from; I wanna know if this was just a regular accident or if that kitty is a malicious acrobat.

Back
Top Bottom