I do not care about steven universe, nor have I ever.
I only made the video to practice editing and annoy people, then spent the next 2 years laughing my ass off at the outraged comments I got.
Now I'm bored with making youtube videos and care even less.
So you made a video were you:

*Made lies, allegations, and unreasonable assumptions about the cast of the show with no real evidence.
*Made lies and exaggerations about the show and made it look worst then it actually is.
*Tried to force your right-wing propaganda onto the viewers and make them hate the show for being pro-LGBTQ.
*Later would make a bullshit interview with some schizo who worked for Cartoon Network who also made lies and allegations about the cast and other people in the industry with no real evidence.
*unfunny ear rape

Yet you just want to just sit there and say "lol i made it just to fuck with people no big deal you the dumbfuck for caring."

You obviously hate the cartoon industry because they are mostly left-wing and Steven Universe is a middle finger to you for that.
You made it to try to indoctrinate people into your bullshit.
Don't ever came back to YouTube and do this shit again.

Last edited:

oddguy

Ediot
So you made a video were you:

*Made lies, allegations, and unreasonable assumptions about the cast of the show with no real evidence.
*Made lies and exaggerations about the show and made it look worst then it actually is.
*Tried to force your right-wing propaganda onto the viewers and make them hate the show for being pro-LGBTQ.
*Later would make a bullshit interview with some schizo who worked for Cartoon Network who also made lies and allegations about the cast and other people in the industry with no real evidence.
*unfunny ear rape

Yet you just want to just sit there and say "lol i made it just to fuck with people no big deal you the dumbfuck for caring."

yes

Back
Top Bottom