Thanks to @zogg we have all the missing smiley faces aka emojis aka emotes from EDF2. They should all have their original triggers and be sorted the same.

:):oops:;):(:angry::cool::P:D:eek::trump::trumpdeal::rolleyes::noes::awesome::flamer::dong::Rape::jew::jewish::shakepenis::derp::handjob::fox::nyan::gaben::jesus::dongcopter::squid::circlejerk::trollface::foreveralone::stoner::bj:penis:vagina::hitler::hitler2::slowpoke::asstomouth::qq::negative::rainbowdash::shit::efriends::vomit::crackhead::blah::lmao::|:spam::pills::tux::DESU::sarcasticclap::unimpressed::wambulance::pringles::trash::shakefish::weed::chainsaw::la::truthillusion::meow::glasses::facepalm::lulzsec::pedobear::rimshot::frog::spinnigra::nelson::tear::clap::cchug::hug::manhug::rage::stare::fapspin::bomb::raritywink::psyduck::lol::rbd::groucho::popcorn::preston::me gusta::rainbow::rape::obama::zcat::mudkip::leleplz::avocado::busey::batshit::gayhand::mystery::getin::beer::anhero::hammer::statler::waldorf::terrance::owned::furry::merchant::snickers:doom::morky::bogs::pruto::daisee::dafty::gooby::dolan::jizz:Prolapse:wontkins::wilkinscoffee::wilkins::lucha::relaxed::helper::bong::harambe::cabbage:

Incredible. Most of these I forgot even existed.
Like :cabbage: was a forum meme but I don't even remember what it was about.
But you somehow still missed :wut:
Therefor you suck, balls specifically

:zcat:

:zcat:
:nyan:

Kinda like zcat; the cat is just so cute and tiny.

AVOCADO PARTY
:zcat::avocado::mudkip:

Back
Top Bottom