Someone has a secret admirer...

He made an "expose" on drop about his "Ben Hub Forum" which has >500 views (which is average for his vids) :

His most popular vid, an outlier about Dick Masterson, got 3.8 k views:

My criticism is that his videos don't stick with the subject matter. He interjects other shit that has no relevance to the topic. In the above video he post's Ethan Ralph's gut at :50 going off the rails on the topic. But that's my arm chair analysis. I'm sure most of us couldn't get 100 views on our videos.

MY CRITISIZM OF THIS VIDEO IS THAT ITS SHIT @PonyGorilla IF U DNT HAVE CHARISMA TO POP FUNNY JOKES FOR 10 MINS STRAIGHT U SHOULD NOT MAKE SUCH LONG VIDS, ALSO TARGETING BEN IS LIKE DROP KICKING A HANDICAP TO THE GROUND THEN ASKING DANA WHITE FOR A TITLE SHOT.
FOR EXAMPLE A BETTER VIDEO WOULD BE TAPING BENS FACE TO A BOXING BAG, STRIPPING SEMI NUDE AND PUNCHING IT FOR 3 MINS. THAT WOULD PROBABLY HAVE GOTEN MORE VIEWS THAN 500 LOL. JUST MY 2 CENTS :D

Witty

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
I'm trying to remember that one post by @ASSBLONKER about oddguy, something about oddo going from an 80s father figure (cool in his own lame way) to a bitter and jaded old man.

Back
Top Bottom