I’ve heard that the movie has an interesting (albeit confusing) premise. However, I’ve also heard that the audio is all kinds of messed up. Apparently, the music is WAY too loud and the dialogue is often mumbled and difficult to decipher.

Nolan is a pro and should’ve corrected audio issues in the editing room.

But clearly the biggest, most intractable and utterly absurd problem is with the casting of the lead role. Yes, it’s yet another case of a Magical Negro leading the way for poor hapless Whitey.

This is the year for the Back intel officer. First, tenet, now 007. If it were possible, the SJWs would be dying from jacking each other off.

weeuzs christ

Newfag
Old Skool
Movie scores are big, especially in Nolan movies. I saw Interstellar on I‐Max, many people regret not doing so. You don't get the same effect.

Now that reminds me. Nolan movies often have the music loud, and this is the worst one. Its hard to hear what the characters are saying. One cool thing in the end battle they play the music in reverse whenever they show the inverted team.

i dont like nolan films and think hes very overrated.

he thinks hes stanley kubrick but all his stuff is about as deep as a kiddie pool.

the plot sounds neat though so maybe its good.

i hated m knight shamalayaalala til i watched something uncovering the aliens in signs were actually demons and that changed my whole opinion on the film and him as a writer/director...

so who knows what ill think in the future. it took me 20 years to realize phantom menace is the best star wars film because jar jar was evil the whole time.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
EDF2 Survivor
i dont like nolan films and think hes very overrated.

he thinks hes stanley kubrick but all his stuff is about as deep as a kiddie pool.

the plot sounds neat though so maybe its good.

i hated m knight shamalayaalala til i watched something uncovering the aliens in signs were actually demons and that changed my whole opinion on the film and him as a writer/director...

so who knows what ill think in the future. it took me 20 years to realize phantom menace is the best star wars film because jar jar was evil the whole time.
It was so subtle too, no wonder it flew over most people's heads. They only focused on how annoying Binks was, but they didn't stop to wonder why.

Scumhook

Managing Account Details

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
note to self: scummy isn't taking my order at mcdonald's drive-thru
He isn’t taking anyone’s order. They‘ve got him working the deep fryer and ONLY the deep fryer.

Back
Top Bottom