The 2024 Paris Olympics

weedville

Ediot
HOW THE FUCK IS BREAK DANCING A SPORT.
Yeah I remember someone talking to me about that. I get that breakdancing is a thing that requires peak body preformence but it's in the exact same vein in how skateboarding and bike tricks are a sport.
Breakdancing is X Games teir and it shows how much the Olympic organizers smoke opium

Bad Optics

Federal Criminal
Yeah I remember someone talking to me about that. I get that breakdancing is a thing that requires peak body preformence but it's in the exact same vein in how skateboarding and bike tricks are a sport.
Breakdancing is X Games teir and it shows how much the Olympic organizers smoke opium
It's the kind of sport where you need judges to decide how many points the competitor gets, it's not like football or swimming or shooting where it depends on the actual game and "who ever comes first". BMX or breakdancing, that's just whoever can do the coolest looking stuff on a bike or the ground.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Shes going to be a mixed race asian kid born in Australia

My grandparents werent born here and i have absolutely zero non british heritage other than some norwegian from over a thousand years ago
In a non european country tens of thousands of kms away
So you're not Oz but your kid is, the question is the metric you're using. If you were born in Oz wouldn't you be Ozzie as well.

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
They are trying to erase all of Ray Gunns videos from the net.

They are going apeshit with the censorship on this one.
It’s because she made a mockery of the retarded break dancing event and the irredeemably woke Olympic committee REALLY wants it to become popular.

Back
Top Bottom