Thoughts on Israel and Zionism?

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Admin
Well to start off with, i try not think about Israel at all

Despite their obvious issues, id much rather the Holy Land be under the control of the Jews than the muslims

We've seen the destruction fundamentalist muslims have done to historical sites in Syria and Iraq, an immense crime that the media largely underreported on. Now imagine them doing that to Jerusalem

Maysam

niggercel
Admin
nah no thoughts lol

airduster

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Well to start off with, i try not think about Israel at all

Despite their obvious issues, id much rather the Holy Land be under the control of the Jews than the muslims

We've seen the destruction fundamentalist muslims have done to historical sites in Syria and Iraq, an immense crime that the media largely underreported on. Now imagine them doing that to Jerusalem
u can blame nato for their part in that

rodion

Ediot
Old Skool
In all seriousness the Jewish people have a strong claim to the land for a multitude of reasons. There is a succinct video that documents and showcases an irrefutable claim of the Israeli nation to not only the land but to all their military endeavours. If anyone is able to argue past this video which proves that Israel is undeniably the most moral and worthy nation then I will pay them all my shekels given by the JIDF for these posts.

Back
Top Bottom