Thoughts on Israel and Zionism?

airduster

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor

DankMemer

Newfag
Well to start off with, i try not think about Israel at all

Despite their obvious issues, id much rather the Holy Land be under the control of the Jews than the muslims

We've seen the destruction fundamentalist muslims have done to historical sites in Syria and Iraq, an immense crime that the media largely underreported on. Now imagine them doing that to Jerusalem
Well, I mean think about it: if you truly wanted to boycott Israel first of all you wouldn't have about 80% of all computers since most of them use at least some Intel hardware, so you'd have to stick with retro PCs from the 80s, you also wouldn't have cell phones or the cell phone camera chip, so you would instead have to use payphones and portable cameras, since walkie talkies and pagers were also invented by Jews, you also wouldn't have Windows OS or instant messaging, so instead you would have to either write an email or post on a forum, you wouldn't have Google or AOL keywords either, instead you would have to already know the site address beforehand or, like they did in the 70s, search through FTP file directories screen by screen and hope that the file you want is in there somewhere, and you wouldn't have firewalls or antiviruses, so you would need to remove viruses manually. Seriously.

DankMemer

Newfag
I hope you know that Jews invented the internet. Google Leonard Kleinrock, Bob Kahn and Paul Baran. If you hate Jews, either switch to ethernet or go back to using Enigma machines or Lorenz ciphers for communicating.

Back
Top Bottom