Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
WILLIAM COHEN – A FORMER REPUBLICAN SENATOR AND CLINTON-ERA SECRETARY OF DEFENSE WHO ENDORSED DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOE BIDEN – RUNS A LOBBYING FIRM THAT EMPLOYS CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY OFFICIALS

IMG_1444.JPG

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
so Drumpf should be doing 10 points better than the polls, right?
We simply don’t know. When pollsters decided to use polls as yet another tool for dispersing propaganda, the reliability and credibility of polls were mortally wounded.

We would need at least one full election cycle of reliable polls before people will believe in them again. Obviously, that hasn’t happened during this election.

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
Nate Silver is already stressing out on twitter
His predictions based on an aggregation of polls hasn’t been all that accurate in the past with a couple of exceptions. When poll after poll over samples Democrat voters, the results tend to be skewed.

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Admin
His predictions based on an aggregation of polls hasn’t been all that accurate in the past with a couple of exceptions. When poll after poll over samples Democrat voters, the results tend to be skewed.
538 only uses polling for half of its models, the other half comes from demographics and voting history, which is what fucks him up

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Well @Likeicare 's map is probably the closest so far. AZ is looking like it' going to flip. Lots of KKKafornians moving into the state. Mark, "I'll leave for space now, my wife can now talk" Kelly is crushing McSally's attempt at the Senator seat. Amazing in which she squandered that time. She deserves to lose.

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Admin
noticed something quite strange

if you look on RCP at a state where most polls are around tied with +1 or 2 in either direction, the Fox News poll will be like Biden +11

not sure if people are purposely fucking with fox or what

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
noticed something quite strange

if you look on RCP at a state where most polls are around tied with +1 or 2 in either direction, the Fox News poll will be like Biden +11

not sure if people are purposely fucking with fox or what
How accurate are the polls? In the last election people admitted just not answering the phone if they were going to vote for trump.

Back
Top Bottom