Lovecraft

Dramacrat
YdXpiqB.png

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
Good thing the United states is a constitutional republic... not a "democracy" like France ... lol
Actually you're less of a republic than France is.
Then again, you are the type of mouthbreather to equate Democracy with the Democratic party and Republic with Republicans and snivel on about how "Amerka is not a DEMOCRACY!" (which incidentally is true)

LowTek

Meme Magician
Actually you're less of a republic than France is.
Then again, you are the type of mouthbreather to equate Democracy with the Democratic party and Republic with Republicans and snivel on about how "Amerka is not a DEMOCRACY!" (which incidentally is true)

~ My homeland is not a democracy. ~

And you sir are not American, and will never know what it's like to eat a breakfast BBQ bacon sandwich with one hand, and have a legal loaded pistol in the other for cool factor everyday of your life...

That's what bein murican is all about.

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
~ My homeland is not a democracy. ~

And you sir are not American, and will never know what it's like to eat a breakfast BBQ bacon sandwich with one hand, and have a legal loaded pistol in the other for cool factor everyday of your life...

That's what bein murican is all about.
vTfmvvw.jpeg

I could acquire and regularly fondle a pistol if I wished, but I'm not the sort of demented fuckwit who would bring one to the breakfast table. They are limited use tools - not penis replacements.
As for not getting to experience being an American, I bless all the non-existent deities ever imagined and my lucky stars for that.

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
YOU FORGOT TO CALL HER A "CHINGCHONG" OR WHATEVER

How very strange that "the best people", people who served in his administration and should know him well - are crossing party lines with their endorsements. It is almost like those who watched him lead from up close are of the opinion that he's a terrible leader who under no circumstances should be in power.

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
Ah yes, a ragtag collection of RINOs starring that picture of mental instability Adam Kinzinger. THAT’s what the Demonrats are trotting out? Please, let candidate Horseface’s election team find and publicize MORE of those gems!

Crassmeister

edf does not exist YOU ARE HALLUCINATING
So is THIS how you reach the Youth Of America? i think he'll sell the watch and the truck while no one's looking
As the details of the stream spread across social media, observers wondered if Ross was attempting to bribe Trump or whether accepting such an expensive gift constituted some kind of campaign finance violation.
The two continued the livestream with Trump offering one-word comments on a list of celebrities and politicians, including Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. Finally, at the end of the stream, Ross presented Trump with another gift: a Tesla Cybertruck with a custom wrap featuring the now famous picture of Trump after he was shot at during a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.
The stream ended with Ross and Trump streaming from the Cybertruck as “YMCA” played them out.

Back
Top Bottom