globekun

Fursecutionist
IMG_5597.jpeg

globekun

Fursecutionist
Yep, the same person who also made the "For reference, this is how hairy my ass is right now" then flashed his ass to 49 million people video
Kevin Leonardo.
Taking a look at the channel now it was either purged or Kevin DFE'd everything with nudity in it, including that infamous video,

branman99

Newfag
having seen plenty of trump satirical pics, this is fair play
View attachment 19983
theyre all in toilets--left, right, center
kalama or whatever this bitch's name has made me hate jeets with a fucking flamining passion. its actually embarrassing how much they try to act black or pretend to be niggers like holy shit. imagine being such an embarrassing race you have to pretend to be a literal nigger.

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
Olololololol!
After the debate I somehow feel like the republican are going yo talk a lot less about cognitive decline.
At least the sausage didn't rant about sharks and battery powered boats this time, or imaginary English professor friends that casually call him up to tell him how great he is at not rambling incoherent nonsense.

SuperChungus

That'll hold 'em awight
Olololololol!
After the debate I somehow feel like the republican are going yo talk a lot less about cognitive decline.
At least the sausage didn't rant about sharks and battery powered boats this time, or imaginary English professor friends that casually call him up to tell him how great he is at not rambling incoherent nonsense.
the "debate"
old man rambles against laughing hyena

didn't watch tho, is that basically it?

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
the "debate"
old man rambles against laughing hyena

didn't watch tho, is that basically it?
Just speeded through it, but yeah.
Dornie got really pissy when she pointed out that rally attendees quite often get bored mid-ramble and leave his rallies early, and then he got his nipples in a twist about the unfairness of having his lies fact-checked and called out more often than Kamala, ignoring the fact that he told waaay more and more easily dismissable lies.

Basically it was like being on the sidelines of @Call Me Tim being told by a woman.
Quite funny, enjoyed the surly clown face.

SuperChungus

That'll hold 'em awight
Just speeded through it, but yeah.
Dornie got really pissy when she pointed out that rally attendees quite often get bored mid-ramble and leave his rallies early, and then he got his nipples in a twist about the unfairness of having his lies fact-checked and called out more often than Kamala, ignoring the fact that he told waaay more and more easily dismissable lies.

Basically it was like being on the sidelines of @Call Me Tim being told by a woman.
Quite funny, enjoyed the surly clown face.
Was there any actual policy discussion?
If not, there's really no point.

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
Was there any actual policy discussion?
If not, there's really no point.
Kamala actually mentioned hers, elaborated on some points and pointed out some shittyness of his policies. Overall not very deep.
He on the other hand rambled about pretty much everything else.

Funniest thing all night was when he gatecrashed the spin room afterwards, stole JD's thunder and declared it his best debate ever.
Then he bumped into one of the central park five guys, the ones he advocated for the execution of with whole page newspaper ads, claimed that "this guy supports me" with an immediate denial from the guy in question.
Dumpster fire extraordinaire.
All it was missing was for him to rant about Hannibal Lecter and do a poor Elon Musk impersonation again.

Back
Top Bottom