User was too kool to make a thread title

gordon cumsey extra special sauce(cum)

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
meguca is nice, scalable and stable enough in prod. when originally tossing around the idea for ib software meguca came up a lot in my hunt for something we could use. it'd be nice to have something custom for edchan though, just so we're not in the same townhouse as every other fag on the block
you could just fork meguca, it's under GNU AGPL loicense so there will be no vichan faggotry where czaks (or whatever that retard calls himself now) shows ups and demands you do free shit for him
btw, afaic he's either in jail or gave up on imageboards completely

AND NOW FOR OUR SPONSOR
WITH SQUARESPACE ANY WEBSITE YOU CAN IMAGINE, YOU CAN CREATE!
SIMPLY DRAG AND DROP TO MAKE AN AMAZING SITE. USE ANY OF OUR HUNDREDS OF PROFESSIONALLY MADE TEMPLATES!
GO TO SQUARESPACE.COM/AFUCKINGBOX FOR A 30-DAY FREE TRIAL AND FEED MY DILAPIDATED HOUSEHOLD

zogg

Newfag
you could just fork meguca, it's under GNU AGPL loicense so there will be no vichan faggotry where czaks (or whatever that retard calls himself now) shows ups and demands you do free shit for him
btw, afaic he's either in jail or gave up on imageboards completely
i would fork meguca but don't know rust lol

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
i guess you're one of those OOP types, functional makes your brain melt?
nah, i went to tech IT school while sucking at math, should have picked humanities lol
in my defense original curriculum didn't include choding and shop classes were supposed to be all about assembling/diagnosing/repairing PCs and networks, all of which i knew how to do before entering that school

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
nah, i went to tech IT school while sucking at math, should have picked humanities lol
in my defense original curriculum didn't include choding and shop classes were supposed to be all about assembling/diagnosing/repairing PCs and networks, all of which i knew how to do before entering that school
i shouldve gone for IT, instead i went for "multimedia". paid 30k for glorified adobe CS tutorials.

Back
Top Bottom