Video Games you are playing now

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
Auto target was only really a thing in the Halo 3/ CoD4 days when competitive console gaming was starting to explode and they wanted it to be more accessible

It was so bad in Halo 3 that if you slowly walked right next to an enemy you would walk in a circle around them
I love Halo!

I’m not sure which version, but multiplayer was always so much fun.

nelson

Ediot
h3.jpg

I kinda don't like pc gaming because of the keyboard/mouse setup. I prefer using a video game controller.

Does that make me a bad person?

I only use keyboard and mouse for sim / strategy games.

I use a controller for FPS or part of the controller and part mouse since you are at a disadvantage using a controller on the PC.

I am lvl 99 because I used to work and afk sand crabs I am gecko maste2

YES IT IS TRULY A SHIT GAME....... IT TAKS SO MUCH EFFORT JUST TO BE ABLE 2 PVP AND STYLE ON KIDS, I RLY DONT GET THE APPEAL... WE SHOULD PLAY SOME TIME U CN TEACH ME 2 BECOME PROFESSIONAL OSRS PLAYER

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
I only use keyboard and mouse for sim / strategy games.

I use a controller for FPS or part of the controller and part mouse since you are at a disadvantage using a controller on the PC.
i use kb&m for sim/strategy and FPS, controller for everything else except terraria

VRchat.
WhildLife.

I don't play as much as I used to play.
You see I come of the tit of ROBLOX with makes me into a gamer, I used to log into ROBLOX and play with children for fucking years.
It's been a decade at this moment, now I'm just a homosexual who shall touch no games because I already got everything I actually need when it comes to games.

VRchat and WhildLife
are pretty much timeless, they make me lough and cum and that's what matters.

Colloid

Newfag
Total Warhammer II: Cummies for the cummy god

Sleepy

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
i played nioh a few months ago i think that was the last game i got into, shit is fun as fuck. love fast paced third person games like that

other than that used to play pubg at my buddies house but had to stop because if i play that while im drunk i'll bust the fucking tv

Back
Top Bottom