We're getting sued again

Maniac200688thewhitenigr

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
You just better prepare for all the liberal Mericans head north when Drumpf wins a second term and puts Amy Coney Barrett on the bench.
I dont want any Liberal Americans headed up here Tim, we have enough Issues with libtards from Toronto trying to take over the country. I will form a militia and shoot them at the border and rape their women (the ones who arent fat and in a scooter) . As well I will write Justin "JUSTO" Trudeau a letter saying keep the border closed until May 2021.

No Idea who Amy Coney Barrett is.

I dont want any Liberal Americans headed up here Tim, we have enough Issues with libtards from Toronto trying to take over the country. I will form a militia and shoot them at the border and rape their women (the ones who arent fat and in a scooter) . As well I will write Justin "JUSTO" Trudeau a letter saying keep the border closed until May 2021.

Rape? Can I >come with you?

FBIAgent

Will snitch on you.
EDF2 Survivor

I'm telling ya it's futile. They'll just use their trust funds to buy an army of their own and you'll die.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
About the same amount as promised to leave the last couple of times

I think this time it will be different. People are losing what little they have of their minds over RBG being replaced with a stanch female conservative judge. They won't have the false "rape party" avenue of attack. Chances are it will just break down into a session where they do nothing but guilt her for being a woman. I imagine that tactic will stiffen her resolve.

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
tbh don't have anything against you but that "i don't like druggies" thing was so stupid i had to come up with a riposte
Don't worry, you'll get over it.

Uwierz w to, mój przyjacielu.

Back
Top Bottom