Raddy

Healer's Fist
EDF2 Survivor
Sooo I listened to radha's ColourHaze song twice and of course it came up on my youtube suggestions... I scrolled down and found this
Breddy gud
Colour Haze is an awesome mood band I highly reccommemd them, Kyuss and Elder if you smoother hippie metal. Kyuss is a lil heavier n Elder is a lil more uhhh, estorix

You might like Guapa or Brian Jonestone Massacre. Both have a psychelic 70s revival rock vibe but they help you tune out too. Guapa I blast or Black Mountain when im doing a photoshoot

Raddy

Healer's Fist
EDF2 Survivor
This is my favorite song of all time.
Yeah, when I first played that periscope song I thought it sounded like Kyuss... heavy bass, cool acid lead
P.S. "someone's on ignore"
Its better that way. Trust me.

Yeah @GroyperSupreme said some of that stuff (Black Mountain) was similar to Floyd. I love Floyd but i didnt connect it until it was pointed out to me.
The beauty of having a tin ear lol.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
EDF2 Survivor
Ive always wanted to see that Floyd cover band that does the laser light show, just cuz of this stuff

Ive always wanted to see that Floyd cover band that does the laser light show, just cuz of this stuff
They used to do a laser show at the OregonMuseumofScienceandIndustry planetarium with recorded music, and a hemispheric sky-screen... I went a couple times, high as a kite on psilocybin cyanescens... We thought we were pretty fookin' cool in 1980

When all my highskool buddies rented an R.V. and went to Pink Floyd in Vancouver and I had to work, massive butthurt was felt.
Did have backstage passes to Live Aid in Philadelphia in '85, tho... met Rob Halford, stayed at FourSeasons where a huge party encompassed an entire floor... Mick Jagger was there, but of course I couldn't get near him...

Sadfleck

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor

Back
Top Bottom