dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
playing your old origin on the house copy of peggle while stoned is pretty dank

Have determimed that fpv is the way the game was actually intended to be played
GTA5 in first person was awesome. I should probably replay rdr2 in first too. Like you I never finished it and spent a ton of time fucking off hunting instead of pushing through the story to unlock new shit.

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Admin
GTA5 in first person was awesome. I should probably replay rdr2 in first too. Like you I never finished it and spent a ton of time fucking off hunting instead of pushing through the story to unlock new shit.
At first the head movement was really fucking with me and i thought they just added fpv in as an afterthought for screenshots and shit, then i realised it was using the actual body physics

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
I went back to try and beat Sekiro but it's really hard. Gorgeous and generally fun game tho.
i'm gonna get around to playing that just to call you a fag

Sleepy

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
You like rule of rose?
ive never played it and know next to nothing about it. I did play Eternal Darkness earlier this year however and have been craving some other niche survival horror type games since.

Along with haunting grounds I plan on playing the clocktower games too. Weirdly enough was never really able to get into resident evil. Played a decent bit of the second one but dropped it out of boredom but that was quite awhile ago.

Back
Top Bottom