What have you done with your summer?

Dildo Baggins

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
For those of you in the northern hemisphere, what fun gay things did you do with the summer months? I grew some mediocre tomatoes and peppers that are just about ready to harvest, and spent many evenings on my back poarch black out drunk cooking chicken or brats on the shity $20 charcoal grill i bought from the dollar store.
4fb.png

devanir

Newfag
Went to a Greek island for a couple of weeks, tested positive for the bad flu upon leaving.

Spent another two weeks lying naked on the beach of some coastal Greek town, convalescing.

Then climbed the highest mountain the area I was in had to offer and lived for a month in a summer house at the top, just watching old films and playing GBC games all day long.

Man... I haven't gotten any work done since the lockdown ended.

Along with "slacking off" in the tradition of J.R."Bob" Dobbs,
I also built a Pinarello Opera road racing bike with Campagnolo carbon fibre crankset, Campagnolo wheels, and Shimano 105 brakes and derailluers, and gave it to one of my young friends who is a Tlingit native. He is psyched. He literally has one of the nicest bicycles in town, and whereever he goes, he is going about 30-35 mph. Feels Good, Man.

Dildo Baggins

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Along with "slacking off" in the tradition of J.R."Bob" Dobbs,
I also built a Pinarello Opera road racing bike with Campagnolo carbon fibre crankset, Campagnolo wheels, and Shimano 105 brakes and derailluers, and gave it to one of my young friends who is a Tlingit native. He is psyched. He literally has one of the nicest bicycles in town, and whereever he goes, he is going about 30-35 mph. Feels Good, Man.
Praise "Bob" !

Maniac200688thewhitenigr

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
Got about 200 hours of work in since July, fixed up my vehicle, been hiking on an old tore down army base that was converted to a nature reserve, spent lots of time with the family and watched allot of this chimpout USA footage.

airduster

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
For those of you in the northern hemisphere, what fun gay things did you do with the summer months? I grew some mediocre tomatoes and peppers that are just about ready to harvest, and spent many evenings on my back poarch black out drunk cooking chicken or brats on the shity $20 charcoal grill i bought from the dollar store.
4fb.png
You were cooking spoilt children you sick fuck I know they were probably juice and fat but jesus christ u red necks are fucked up

Dildo Baggins

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
You were cooking spoilt children you sick fuck I know they were probably juice and fat but jesus christ u red necks are fucked up
Ive actually gotten quite good at roasting whole chickens as of late. The key is to cut out the spine and lay it flat and it cooks fast enough it doesnt have time to dry out. A good dose of oil on the skin and some spice rub helps too.

moogs

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Exercising autism over stonks, crypto and OSRS. As well as disinfecting the rona, doing construction site work and getting high.

Back
Top Bottom