What was the last Movie/T.V. show you last watched?

Phelan

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Night Killer(1990) Kinda fucked up but exciting at the same time. That woman went through Hell. 8/10

Phelan

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Dr. Terrors House of Horrors ~ 8/10 Sutherland really young, Cushing, and Lee...Unbeatable. Although some of it AINT great its quite atmospheric...and enjoyed the end which is a rare thing. 8/10

Phelan

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Last House on Massacre Street aka The Bride aka...

Laughable...intriguing at times... 6/10

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
EDF2 Survivor
Unsolved Mysteries reboot on netflix.
I miss robert stack :(

nelson

Ediot
Unsolved Mysteries reboot on netflix.
I miss robert stack :(
a couple of those stories were kinda interesting. the first one where dude fell through the roof especially

just watched A Futile and Stupid Gesture on netflix. thought it would be shit but it surprised me, 8.5/10.

Rate it 0-10/10. Zero being the worst, 10 the best. Middle shit is for...well use your imagination.

I will go first. Silence of the Lambs ~ 8/10

peep show season one, 6/10

bodyc.png

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
blackadder, delightfully british in humour and 80' BBC atmosphere. first six episodes are kinda meh but the show is episodic so you can skip them and start at season two.
personal 8/10

Raddy

Healer's Fist
EDF2 Survivor
NHL comes back August 3rd
Im preparing by watching Letterkenny

I still dont fucking get this show. But i like the fist fights n music.

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
'Extraction' on netflix. Verdict: too violent

An episode of 'The Expanse' on Prime Video. Verdict: the show is getting really boring. As usual, too much diversity/multicult b.s. ruins the show

Master_of_Orion

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Duck Dynasty 6.5/10
It is about a bunch of rednecks with money who continue to redneck. I never knew people ate squirrels west of China. Also the Louisianian fauna and flora looked nice, and it was a nice look at the american lifestyle that wasn't all unicorns and rainbows. Sadly I still haven't seen a black friday episode but the Christmas episode almost made me throw up when I saw how the granny was teaching her granddaughters to stuff a duck up a chicken up a turkey up a pig. It was fascinating. Until I watched this show (although I saw a little of huny boo boo) I never quite comprehended what a redneck is. Also I didn't see enough duck hunting and I'm on season 5. It's also very hard to pirate (people are too lazy to put season 6+ together).

Back
Top Bottom