What's the Lesson we Learned from the Euro Championship game?

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
Italian Team - no negroes
England Team - a groidle of negroes

Result: 3 sh*tskins miss shootout kicks for England and they lose the Championship...at home...in their own stadium...in front of their own supporters

Fact: Don't let negroes do important jobs that humans should do.

Last edited:

Schlit

Ex #1 duelist
They have before and the same white guy who lost them this game lost them the semi finals in 96. South Gate shouldn’t have let any of those people take the penalty. Sancho and rashford had almost no playtime the whole tournament while Saka looked like shit throughout this whole game.

dead

Newfag
Italian Team - no negroes
England Team - a groidle of negroes

Result: 3 sh*tskins miss shootout kicks for England and they lose the Championship...at home...in their own stadium...in front of their own supporters

Fact: Don't let a negro do important jobs that humans should do.
Typical England went woke and ended up going broke. Now bongs are going after random niggers on the street. I heard some black nigga got pushed onto train tracks by some enraged norf fc bongball fans after Ingerland colossally choked the game. Nigga hunting season has just started in England

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Typical England went woke and ended up going broke. Now bongs are going after random niggers on the street. I heard some black nigga got pushed onto train tracks by some enraged norf fc bongball fans after Ingerland colossally choked the game. Nigga hunting season has just started in England
May the hunt be fruitful

GntoED

Newfag

fucking based

Back
Top Bottom