who

• Total voters

Sleepy

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
This is clearly a rigged question. While the laymen might think Linus Tech Tips, with his size advantage and technological know-how, could easily defeat spongebob, this scenario doesn't take into account the environment in which they fight. If perhaps, Linus were to confront spongebob under the sea, he would need a respirator device which would put him at an immediate disadvantage. We also must ask if Spongebob in this scenario is still a cartoon, or if he is as close to a realistic manifestation of Spongebob as we could get, if he were to be a Cartoon, he would not bend to our understood laws of physics. If he were to be a "realistic" depiction of spongebob, he could be as small as Linus's hand.

Usually Ben, when you make these threads, I do not even bother glancing at them as they are such a monumental waste of time I can't even muster a few seconds of my short existence on earth to dignify them, but this is clearly an important question. I eagerly await other user's responses and rebuttals.

Spongebob would absolutely destroy Linus Tech Tips. Spongebob not only has +20 Agility in water but Linus can't even use tech underwater, making his tips completely fucking useless like the faggot that he is. Linus is a human "youtuber" with a fugly asian wife, spongebob is a sponge sea creature incel king so there is no reason to side with linus. Spongebob has powers that deny all laws of physics so i bet he could instantly kill Linus whenever he wished, or keep him alive to torture him forever eternally making him yearn for the sweet release of death. He would shove his Spongecock inside Linus' twink butthole until it sponged up all of his blood (sponge "ABSORB" perk) and raped him to death with orgasm. If anyone even suggests that faggot Linus Tech Tips would even compare to GOD spongebob you need to be shot it the head with a shotgun like the animal you are.

singing pills

best poster ever
This is serious (serious). We could make you delirious (delirious). You should have a healthy fear of us (fear of us). Too much of us is dangerous (no no no no). Doctors tell the pharmacies (pharmacies) Types of pills that you will need (you will need). And they know the harm that we can be (we can be) If we're not taken carefully (no no no no). We're not candy (believe us!) Even though we look so fine and dandy. When you're sick we come in handy, but We're not candy... ohhh, no.

Back
Top Bottom