Yandredev trolling idea

Ricki

Newfag
EDF2 Survivor
I just wanna make him more fucked up in the head so that the final game is more fucked up.

If it comes out, which I don't see happening for another 20 years at best given YanDev's work ethic.

Everybody go send yandredev links to offended and the pain series and tell him if he doesn’t work on the game for 12 hours a day and get more productive that you will send him more.

YanDev used to browse 4chan do you honestly think that basic shit will work? Look, if you really want to fuck with him, then the best way is through his wallet. Look at what lead up to YanDev panic releasing Osana after 6 years in a bugged state: Competitors were being developed (Love Letter), his subreddit that he paid $3000 to own got hacked by trolls, and people paying him to develop Yandere Simulator were starting to ask questions.

FBIAgent

Will snitch on you.
EDF2 Survivor

@Branman65

Post your plan here.

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
If it comes out, which I don't see happening for another 20 years at best given YanDev's work ethic.

YanDev used to browse 4chan do you honestly think that basic shit will work? Look, if you really want to fuck with him, then the best way is through his wallet. Look at what lead up to YanDev panic releasing Osana after 6 years in a bugged state: Competitors were being developed (Love Letter), his subreddit that he paid $3000 to own got hacked by trolls, and people paying him to develop Yandere Simulator were starting to ask questions.
By the time it comes out, half-life 6 will be out. And it will be just be pure shit. He didn’t even have the balls to release it 3 years ago and ride on doki doki literature club’s coat tails. He merely added that characters as a Easter egg So he could satisfy the people who got too attached to the characters He makes me wonder what would happen if ChrisChan tried to make a video game.

Niglord

Ediot
By the time it comes out, half-life 6 will be out. And it will be just be pure shit. He didn’t even have the balls to release it 3 years ago and ride on doki doki literature club’s coat tails. He merely added that characters as a Easter egg So he could satisfy the people who got too attached to the characters He makes me wonder what would happen if ChrisChan tried to make a video game.
Lmao who cares about some virgin who dwells in his basement fapping to lolis all day

Lmao who cares about some virgin who dwells in his basement fapping to lolis all day
Someone.....................someone cares
IMG_2130.JPG

Corpsefriedchicken

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor

While yanDev browsed 4chan, didn’t he basically fail to get banter on the most basic of levels?
While OP’s plan is dumb as fuck, basic shit has proven to work pretty well with him. Cum chalice and “are ya coding, son?” are confirmed to basically cause him to grind his teeth at this point

Back
Top Bottom