jfuck

BiteySnek

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
What the fuck is wrong with you cunts
Racist, sexist, incredibly rude content
Please delete your website
Thanks

Could you please delete yourself... your body I mean... obviously you're already brain dead, so it's like you're a living zombie.

It's seriously fuckin creepy!

YOU'RE NOT REALLY ALIVE!

The faster what's left of your subconscious realizes that fact, the faster it can trigger the appropriate neurological conditions to bring about your autonomic deletion.

BiteySnek

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
This websites literally calling Black People lesser. Delete it NOW

Oh, I think that's from me. Wasn't I like calling everyone "lessers" like 7 or 8 years back. And then "doorknobs" of course (useful idiots to open new opportunities). Degenerates, that's another good one, but I think someone else popularized it first.

There's much WORSE things we could call "black people" though. My favorite being the "antique farming equipment".

Black People - 7d5d60e6178cf84d.jpg

Black People - c6bdca7092b9b45a9.png

Black People - BLM - 5979b1db55a78796.png

Black People - 4898582447_n.jpg

Black People - Miracle.jpg

Your people are largely degenerate filth, as low as cracker ass porch honky trailer trash... and you have ZERO excuse for it!

Fix your shit race you gawd damn hillbilly!

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
Oh, I think that's from me. Wasn't I like calling everyone "lessers" like 7 or 8 years back. And then "doorknobs" of course (useful idiots to open new opportunities). Degenerates, that's another good one, but I think someone else popularized it first.

There's much WORSE things we could call "black people" though. My favorite being the "antique farming equipment".

View attachment 14338

View attachment 14339

View attachment 14340

View attachment 14341

View attachment 14342

Your people are largely degenerate filth, as low as cracker ass porch honky trailer trash... and you have ZERO excuse for it!

Fix your shit race you gawd damn hillbilly!
the fuck you talkin about? black people are some of the most successful people in the country. just look at bozeman, obama, oprah, dwayne johnson, will smith, woopie goldberg, chris rock, micheal jordan, etc, etc. i will not have you besmirch all the fine and upstanding afriCAN-ameriCANs!

Back
Top Bottom