Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Preliminary Finals

16 of October, 2020 - 8 pm local time - at the Adelaide Oval

Port Adelaide Power vs. Richmond Tigers

Be there!
    Quence
    Quence
    Only 21 hours until the start of the BIGGEST MATCH OF THE YEAR!
    Biggest match of the year, as of this post, takes place in about 3.5 hours. BIGGEST MATCH OF THE YEAR!!

Port Adelaide vs. Geelong - qualifying match for the playoffs. If you're a betting man, put ALL OF YOUR SHEKELS on the Power to WIN. The Cats just don't have the firepower to deal with one of the greatest teams in AFL history!
    Quence
    Quence
    They’re suffering because they’re CRAP and because they don’t have CHARLIE DIXON!
    Likeicare
    Likeicare
    im sorry quence but these games are illegitimate and i disavow them
    Quence
    Quence
    Disavow them all you like, my beloved Port Adelaide are on to the semi-finals where they'll meet either the winner of Richmond vs St. Kilda or Geelong vs. Collingwood.

BTW, Collingwood cheats. The have a giant guy who just stands there and reaches above everyone to grab the ball. It's very unfair.
    A big, big, big, BIG match is taking place tomorrow. It’s the Collingwood Magpies vs. Port Adelaide Power (maybe the greatest team in AFL history!)

There are a number of reasons why Collingwood will NOT win, but here’s the most important one: Charlie Dixon. Magpies don’t have him. He plays for the Power.
    Likeicare
    Likeicare
    very cool
    Quence
    Quence
    7:15 p.m.

Be Ready! PA must win to take back the top spot that a lesser team, Brisbane, somehow was able to attain. Pray for the Power!
    Quence
    Quence
    Despite the efforts of the Great Scotty Pendlebury, the Magpies were decisively swept off the field of play by the Port Arthur locomotive which CANNOT BE STOPPED!

PA 61 - Collingwood 45

This means the Power are the #1 seed in the postseason. Woot!
    An important match will be played tomorrow. It's my beloved Port Adelaide vs. Essendon Bombers. It's important because we want PA to get ahead of Brisbane in the standings and so a win is paramount.
    • Op is a faggot
    Reactions: Gut Pile
    Quence
    Quence
    But the Port Adelaide team was founded in 1870 whilst the Collingwood Magpies were founded in 1892. Therefore, PA should be allowed to wear the prison stripes.
    Likeicare
    Likeicare
    but the sport is victorian, we take priority
    Quence
    Quence
    Welp, it’s all over and the greatest AFL team in all the world has once again demonstrated its mastery over a lesser opponent. You guessed it, the indomitable Port Adelaide Power has spanked the Essendon Bombers, 79-29.

This is what the one-sided match looked like:

8x3Glki.jpg
    End of the 1st Quarter, the Brisbane Lions lead the Gold Coast Suns, 34-6

This one could be a one-sides snoozefest.
    • Op is a faggot
    Quence
    Quence
    Crikey mate, it was thermonuclear destruction! Brisbane CRUSHED Gold Coast, 88-43
    Likeicare
    Likeicare
    money doesnt buy everything
    Quence
    Quence
    But it does buy most things that matter like love and happiness.
    G’day Mate, how ya going? A great match is being played right now! Well, it’s great for only 1 reason: my favourite team is playing. That’s correct, the amazing Port Adelaide Power are in action vs. the woeful North Melbourne Kangaroo who are almost the worst team in all of Straya!

The power should be scoring HEAPS of points. So throw us a tinnie mate, and let’s enjoy this match!
    • Op is a faggot
    Quence
    Quence
    It’s over. My team won. Again.

Port Adelaide 78, North Melbourne 42
    Likeicare
    Likeicare
    How sad it will be to see them drop out in the finals
    Quence
    Quence
    One problem with that assumption: Port Adelaide are MUCH better than any other team in the AFL.

I forgot to mention: the Power didn’t even bother to play their top 2 players during their demolition of the Roos!
    Interesting match coming up. It’s the Richmond Tigers vs. the Fremantle Dockers at Metricon Stadium in Carrara.

Richmond is currently sitting in 5th place on the AFL table whilst Fremantle is languishing in 14th. This should be a blowout in favour of the Tigers, but I sense that the Dockers are primed to pull off an upset.
    • Op is a faggot
    Quence
    Quence
    No problem. We’ll keep you apprised of the score.
    Quence
    Quence
    28-21 for Richmond with 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. The Dockers are stills in it to win it!
    Quence
    Quence
    Ugh. The Tigers ended up winning 56-29. I could not have foreseen the bad refereeing that allowed them to win. Better refereeing would have seen Fremantle on top. I’m sure of it!
    We have a banger of a match on our hands! It’s the Richmond Tigers vs the West Coast Eagles from Metricon Stadium in Carrara.

Currently, only 2 points separate these teams on the AFL table with West Coast sitting in 4th place and Richmond in 5th. If WC wins or ties, they can leapfrog Geelong on the table. If Richmond wins, they can overtake both WC and Geelong.

R U Ready to Rumble?!!
    Oh hey, the West Coast Eagles are playing the Greater Western Sydney Giants at Optus Stadium in Perth.

Something amazing has happened: the Eagles had a lead of 30 points, but the Giants have clawed their way back to within 10 points by going on a scoring run. The Eagles now lead 34-24 in the 3rd quarter. That’s correct, the Eagles had been in the lead 34-4!

We’ll see if the Giants can maintain their momentum.
    Quence
    Quence
    Welp, GWS made a noble run, but WC had just enough firepower to earn the victory, 61-49

In other news, the Sydney Swans proved yet again why they’re one of the worst teams as they were comprehensively taken apart by the Freemantle Dockers, 19-50
    Here’s a matchup that seems like it would be a complete walkover by the dominant team: it’s 1st place Port Adelaide Power vs. third from bottom of the table Hawthorn Hawks.

Guess what? It’s actually a quality match. In the 3rd quarter, the Power are leading the Hawks by a score of 49-38. Hawthorn has a chance! Will keep U advised.
    I just happened to catch the tail end of the St. Kilda Saints vs. Essendon Bombers match. It’s near the end of the 4th quarter and the Saints have stripped the paint off the Bombers, 68-32.

It’s getting ugly. Not enough time for Essendon to make a comeback. Game over, man.
    Here’s a treat: 2 mid-table teams, 11th & 12th places, respectively, fighting it out to see who is the most mediocre.

It’s the Gold Coast Suns vs. the Essendon Bombers at Metricon Stadium in Carrara.

In the 1st quarter, the Suns are ahead of the Bombers, 13-8. Who will ultimately win this titanic matchup of ordinary adequacy? Stay tuned to find out!
    Quence
    Quence
    Holy Moly, you will NOT believe what happened! The two sides absolutely lived up to their indifferent and uninspired abilities and TIED, 73-73.

That’s right, neither team could find that one little spark of quality to put themselves ahead by even one miserable point. Blech!
    Oh. My. God. It’s the Battle of Melbourne!

The North Melbourne Kangaroos are ahead of the Melbourne Demons, 20-10, at the start of the 2nd quarter. Both of these teams have a poor record, so who will come out the winner between them? Stay tuned!
    • Op is a faggot
    Quence
    Quence
    Welp, it ended up being a blowout. Chronically underperforming Melbourne came through with a decisive win by thoroughly humiliating Melbourne, 92-35. That’s a 52 point thumping!
    rodion
    rodion
    When you are having a conversation about men in short shorts playing the gay mans LFL Lingerie bowl with yourself for two weeks to no reply its time to make a grindr account
    Quence
    Quence
    What is "grindr"?
    We’ve got a banger of a match taking place at The Gabba in Woolloongabba!

The Sydney Swans (almost the worst team in the AFL) are leading the Collingwood Magpies, 30-22 at halftime.

What might happen? We can only guess!
    • Op is a faggot
    Quence
    Quence
    OMG, the Swans have a dark-skinned negro on the team. The Magpies have what appears to be a lighter-skinned negro. This is shocking. I didn’t think Australia had any of the spear chuckers; I thought it only had those hideous aborigines.
    Quence
    Quence
    Welp, it is all over and it was an excellent match. Very exciting.

Collingwood defeated Sydney, 50-41. The Swans had their chances near the end of the match, but they just weren’t good enough.
    Adelaide 8, Melbourne 14, 1st qtr, in Adelaide

You might remember last week when this same Melbourne Demons team was thoroughly humiliated by an Adelaide team. BUT, that team was PORT Adelaide Power whilst this team are the Adelaide Crows.
    • Op is a faggot
    Quence
    Quence
    It’s a battle of the bottom of the table

OBMLbss.jpg

Pui0ANH.jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back