Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
we do use metric a lot when measuring our bullets.
Yes. Diameter but in mass we use grains. Same with powder.
Generally people have no idea.

You really want to cook your noodle?
A .38 is a .357 (.36 caliber) with a different powder charge, and is also a 9mm (9.07mm)
I still get confused by that one. Had to look that one up to make sure.

SuperChungus

That'll hold 'em awight
went to the mall

2.png
4.png

1.png

3.png

Crassmeister

edf does not exist YOU ARE HALLUCINATING
went to the mall
holy shit business is damn bad

and you live in colo springs, i feel sorry for you
there are stories of insane evangelicals going around beating on doors to convert everyone
and these different churches like to call each other "satanists"
plus its basically a USAF town and the air force is totally controlled by evangelicals now

sounds like HELL to me

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
This one time at band camp....
... insane evangelicals going around beating on doors to convert everyone
plus its basically a USAF town and the air force is totally controlled by evangelicals now

sounds like HELL to me
You're legitimately retarded.

SuperChungus

That'll hold 'em awight
holy shit business is damn bad

and you live in colo springs, i feel sorry for you
there are stories of insane evangelicals going around beating on doors to convert everyone

sounds like HELL to me
yeah but the homeless give the evangelicals a run for their money though.
The evangelicals briefly got their ads shown on Fort Carson e-billboards, but someone told them gtfo. now those boards are back to advertising relevant stuff like smokeshops or liquor stores.

Chair force, yeah. Don't like them.
But I'm stuck here for two more years. Better than a lot of other places tho.

Totally not in a recession bro.
Welcome to the shootadel. I'm usually carrying my ruger lcp in that place.
The burlington is also getting ready to leave for a place across the street so come October it's really going to dry up.
I ought to take a trip to the Pueblo Mall this week too.

Where are all the people
At home using Amazon.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
tim getting shot because he took his asg for little open carry fun at the mall (he forgot the orange tip)
Literally exposed a concealed carry to a cop, when he got tardy. Things were tense then he backed off when he realized he could lose as well.
(not retarded by reaching for it, but told him I was carrying, lifted my shirt and pointed to the A box hit targets in the back of my pickup.

Then there was this faggot marine that tried to push me off my BLM range with his faggot boyfriend. Same thing. He left. Although he put two rounds through my truck by the time I noticed he took a third shot at my head. he missed when I broke out the rifle, he fucked off like the faggot he was. #stolen valor

Shit is real bro.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
i know four of them
most of them came right out of fort carson.
literally airguns are not subject to firearm laws UNLESS specifically outlined. And those laws are illegal.
The went from the military to mall cops.? Fuck. That's either sad or really fucking bad for them. Mall cop 12 bucks an hour. Real cop starts at 50-60K .
What the fuck are they doing.

SuperChungus

That'll hold 'em awight
literally airguns are not subject to firearm laws UNLESS specifically outlined. And those laws are illegal.
The went from the military to mall cops.? Fuck. That's either sad or really fucking bad for them. Mall cop 12 bucks an hour. Real cop starts at 50-60K .
What the fuck are they doing.
well as you know, businesses are free to make rules for their property.

they were GIs so it should be obvious their IQ is around room temp.

Back
Top Bottom