ΤRUMP WILL WIN --- CIVIL WAR BOOGALOO IMMINENT

Sadfleck

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
EmGUxSkX0AcjfUF

Sock

Ediot
live_map_president.png

PA now contested. Was Biden. LOL. Trump is going to win. This couldn't be better if it was scripted. Oh the liberal tears and screams of rage.
They are predicting Trump to win NC. Trump is gaining in AZ with 70K military absentee ballots left to be counted. Take a guess who the military tends to vote for. Georgia 20K separating them but lots of weird stuff. Even if Trump loses GA, the Deplorables will most likely win both Senate seats. Add in the fucktardary in MI and WI LOL.

The left is going to lose their shit and just start shooting people who are wearing red hats/deplorables. It's gonna be Bloods and Crips -- political style.

Sock

Ediot
The left is going to lose their shit and just start shooting people who are wearing red hats/deplorables. It's gonna be Bloods and Crips -- political style.

Ricki

Newfag
EDF2 Survivor
Ever since Biden was claimed to be the "winner" of the election my mom's been a sore winner about it. I've been trying to explain to her the instances of election fraud that's been uncovered but she just rolls her eyes and says I should accept my new president. God I can't wait for it to be revealed that Trump won, the meltdown will be legendary in this house.

Ever since Biden was claimed to be the "winner" of the election my mom's been a sore winner about it. I've been trying to explain to her the instances of election fraud that's been uncovered but she just rolls her eyes and says I should accept my new president. God I can't wait for it to be revealed that Drumpf won, the meltdown will be legendary in this house.
My mom is still salty as ever..................... because the blue senate lost seats, and she donated money to the DNC SPECIFICALLY SO THAT THE SENATE WOULD SWITCH BLUE AND LAWS WOULD BE MADE THAT SHE LIKED. You can't make this shit up, bro

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
Well your mom knows how politics work, can´t argue with that.

How much did she donate? A million? Two?
I´m guessing thats the starting quote nowadays if you want shit done.

Corpsefriedchicken

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Back
Top Bottom