ΤRUMP WILL WIN --- CIVIL WAR BOOGALOO IMMINENT

You can take the warmonger out of the Senate
IMG_2687.JPG

I guess "meat's back on the menu, boys" I'm betting Joe has us in a hot war by March

Fact: Right wing or left wing, the opinions of fat chicks are irrelevant
Shoot the messenger if you like, what I am saying is that if Dick Cheney gets his fingers in it, it will wind up looking like war,and it won't be long. Admittedly, that fat chick's tweet was a bad example

Corpsefriedchicken

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Shoot the messenger if you like, what I am saying is that if Dick Cheney gets his fingers in it, it will wind up looking like war,and it won't be long. Admittedly, that fat chick's tweet was a bad example
‘For real’
‘I get on with him’
This cracker is trying too fucking hard lmao

FBIAgent

Will snitch on you.
EDF2 Survivor
Ok so like, my headcanon for why Biden won is cuz like he said he wanted to fix the economy or whatever. I'm guessing that enough people thought he could lower the rents and stop the bourgeois from being bourgeois or whatever since that's a hot topic issue Trump doesn't seem to care about.

Sock

Ediot
Biden won because of fraud, and now 51% of the country is consisted of complete idiots, but it's not over. When the recount comes in in all of the contested and outstanding states then I'll accept the vote count. Too many fucky things have happened in this particular election.

Biden's ticket with Harris was to join the radicals with the "moderate liberals." It's a shrewd move by Biden and I'm sure he didn't think of it. Biden is not that bright. ANTIFA, BLM, etc don't care who won the election, the enemy is America. They will continue. I thought they would simmer down but they are just as fucktarded as ever and see the election as an endorsement to their tactics since the same type of people have done nothing in response to their violence.

You add the continuous interference by the main stream media for the last four years and this is the end result. If you went on Trump's record and not on the BS from the networks and his Twitter addiction, then Trump would win in a landslide. You have people actually blaming Trump and America for the virus, which this "rumor" was started by the CCP.

What is odd about the whole ANTIFA, and others' movement, is it's a top down "revolt."

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
EDF2 Survivor
Biden won because of fraud, and now 51% of the country is consisted of complete idiots, but it's not over. When the recount comes in in all of the contested and outstanding states then I'll accept the vote count. Too many fucky things have happened in this particular election.

Biden's ticket with Harris was to join the radicals with the "moderate liberals." It's a shrewd move by Biden and I'm sure he didn't think of it. Biden is not that bright. ANTIFA, BLM, etc don't care who won the election, the enemy is America. They will continue. I thought they would simmer down but they are just as fucktarded as ever and see the election as an endorsement to their tactics since the same type of people have done nothing in response to their violence.

You add the continuous interference by the main stream media for the last four years and this is the end result. If you went on Drumpf's record and not on the BS from the networks and his Twitter addiction, then Drumpf would win in a landslide. You have people actually blaming Drumpf and America for the virus, which this "rumor" was started by the CCP.

What is odd about the whole ANTIFA, and others' movement, is it's a top down "revolt."

wow....order 66 did not go into effect soon enough.

tyc

https://dramatica.online/index.php?title=Tyciol
When the recount comes in in all of the contested and outstanding states
Do you think they'll even bother polling Philadelphia again or just argue to not count any votes from that city due to all the shenanigans this year?

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
assume trump fails to get this election sorted out in time, something to consider; pelosi's planning a 25th amendment against "the president". this would easily knock biden out of office and promote harris to potus and make pelosi vp.

Back
Top Bottom