‘Transsexual Satanist anarchist’ whose slogan is ‘f*** the police’ wins GOP nomination for New Hampshire county sheriff

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Aria-DiMezzo-YOUTUBE.jpg

DiMezzo, a Libertarian, said in a blog post that “totally oblivious” citizens “wouldn’t have voted" for her if they had researched the candidates on the ballot.

Aria DiMezzo has won the Republican nomination for the sheriff's seat of a New Hampshire countyCredit: Facebook / Aria DiMezzo, Anarchist

DiMezzo is a self-described 'transsexual Satanist anarchist'Credit: Facebook / Aria DiMezzo, Anarchist

“You feel betrayed. You may even be wondering how the party that you so believed in could do something like this. But, odds are, you’re blaming me,” DiMezzo wrote.

DiMezzo, the High Priestess of the Reformed Satanic Church, said she’s running for the law enforcement position to oppose the “reckless” partisan electoral system that allowed her to become the Republican nominee.

“More than 4,000 people went into the voting booth on September 8 this week, and they all filled in the circle by my name despite knowing absolutely nothing about the person they were nominating to the most powerful law enforcement position in the county.” DiMezzo wrote.

She added: “The system that let you down by allowing me–the freaking transsexual Satanist anarchist–be your sheriff candidate is the same system I’m attacking. I’m sorry, and I know it hurts to hear, but that system is a lie.”

DiMezzo added that she won the election for the same reasons Donald Trump won the presidential election in 2016.

“What of Donald Trump, a Democrat who won the Republican nomination for President for exactly the same reasons I just won the Republican nomination for Cheshire County Sheriff? It’s all a lie. It’s all broken,” DiMezzo said.

She also slammed both Republicans and Democrats as “parties of hostility, aggression, taxation, military-style policing” -- but praised the informed citizens of a grassroots campaign to write-in Earl Nelson, another long-time Republican candidate who announced he was not running in this election.

“One person did their research prior to the election, and he spread what he found everywhere. Good on him. That is a person I respect,” DiMezzo said.

DiMezzo will face off against Sheriff Eli Rivera in the November election.

Top Cop Wants to chop his cock.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
EDF2 Survivor
Reformed Satanic church eh....

I didnt know there were different branches of Satanism.

Anton Levay pls take a break from pudgy goth girl orgies and explain

Mark

Newfag
That's a troon tho. Also, Anton Lavey was good friends with actual Neo-Nazis like Nick Bougas, Boyd Rice, Nikolas Schreck, James Madole, etc., was anti-abortion and was inspired by quasi-fascist literature such as Nietzsche.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
This is just clear proof republicans are low IQ voters who will vote for anyone as long as theyre under the republican banner

But yeah, the tranny is totally the retard
I'm willing to bet 1/2 of it's votes are protest votes and the rest are joke votes.

It's typical in Merican politics to oust someone with a retard just to unseat the established incumbent. The retard usually falls the next election cycle. Exception: Marrion Barry.

devanir

Newfag
So some retarded republican voters, acting like the uneducated, simple-minded losers that they were born to be, voted for a troll with their eyes closed. Big surprise.

But the tranny is only half-smart. If he spinned this one right he could get them to vote for him again in November in order to get rid of the bad Democrat.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Why would i get butthurt over republicans voting for a anti cop satanist tranny lol

Do you even know the meaning of the word
The fact of you jerking off over people voting along party lines, in a tiny race.

Considering the ant-cop sentiment out there, if it did advertise it's anti-cop stance, I'm willing to guess a lot of anitfaggots and BLMers voted for this guy. It wouldn't be the first time, weird polling took place. In VA they elected a trannie to the State senate. To say it is a vacuous idiot is an understatement.

Again, voting along party lines is nothing new. Both sides do it.
So some retarded republican voters, acting like the uneducated, simple-minded losers that they were born to be, voted for a troll with their eyes closed. Big surprise.

But the tranny is only half-smart. If he spinned this one right he could get them to vote for him again in November in order to get rid of the bad Democrat.
What makes you say the current Sherriff is bad? You're really angry and presumptuous aren't you?

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Janny

Theyre republicans

Of course theyll still vote for him

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
tim, how is it that some young roo knows more about american politics than you?

i really should get a proof-reader... that sounded better in my head...

Back
Top Bottom