any shower shitters out there?

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
i mean it's completely normal to piss in the shower but i've heard joey diaz once say he's shitting in the shower i tried it and didn't really care for it. the uncomfortable feeling of putting your wet butcheeks on the cold porcelain beat having to scoop out the turd, flush it in the toilet and clean up the shitstains from the cabin
anyways do you guys shit in the shower share your thoughts, secret techniques etc.

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
No

moogs

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Perfect choice, but don't do that where you live. Drop a big fat dookie, wash that down with boiling hot water and leave a whole hotel room smelling like shit.

moogs

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
stomp it down the drain
8a16f24421e5c4c0e151351be1143d31.gif

Steve

Dramacrat
i mean it's completely normal to piss in the shower but i've heard joey diaz once say he's shitting in the shower i tried it and didn't really care for it. the uncomfortable feeling of putting your wet butcheeks on the cold porcelain beat having to scoop out the turd, flush it in the toilet and clean up the shitstains from the cabin
anyways do you guys shit in the shower share your thoughts, secret techniques etc.
I can't imagine shitting in the shower working out very well, you'd have to like squat down in there and I don't see it working out. Much harder than taking a simple piss.

Bad Optics

Federal Criminal
I'm using a bidet right as I type this, having a bidet in a bathroom is required by law in some European countries, I think that's a great idea.

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
Vatican City, Greece and Finland it is custom too I believe
Prevalent but not legally required. Even in Italy it is just a requirement in the building code, and you can get exceptions quite easily. Most builders do not apply for these because bidets are popular and the additional cost and space requirements are minor.

Bad Optics

Federal Criminal
Prevalent but not legally required. Even in Italy it is just a requirement in the building code, and you can get exceptions quite easily. Most builders do not apply for these because bidets are popular and the additional cost and space requirements are minor.
I think they're great, make 'em mandatory, put one in every European cottage and block of flats. :afroelectric:

Back
Top Bottom