Magalicious

niggerlover
"oook oook oook oook oook"
\
8rElCnG.jpg

Atasha Chizaah Jefferson, more widely recognized as Tommie Lee from “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” was arrested outside the famed Club LIV in Miami Beach on Monday.

The incident, which led to a battery charge, occurred around 2:20 a.m. at 4441 Collins Ave.

According to the Miami Beach Police Department, officers responded to a call and found the 39-year-old aspiring rap artist being held with her arms behind her back by the victim, a man who claimed not to know her.

Whigger hair! oook oook oook!
\

oT8vZNq.jpg

TardChick

King Of The Couches
I though it was Tommy Chong, y'know the guy that was in the Cheech and Chong movies and went to fuckin' jail, he is one the guys mentioned in the song "Don't Download This Song" by the "Weird Al" Yankovic, damn I'm so retarded sometimes

tasuviyo

Newfag
I'm going to start a movement of white people that are just completely insane and unreasonably violent to everyone until all of their demands are met.

Well will copy "black lives matter - tm"
It will be hilarious.
that movement already existed and they went around enslaving and murdering people for a few centuries

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
The ook ooks were plentiful. However, none of them seemed to know how to throw a punch.

Back
Top Bottom