Christianity

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
1, im not an atheist and
2, I like to introduce non sequiturs to the arguement
1. never said you were.
2. Did not defend religious beliefs. Only stated that atheists target only one specific religion.
I mean it sounds ok on paper but Christianity has too much rules weighing people down in regards to how they choose to live life.
All religions are a set of rules on which to live life. You obviously don't like the one where nearly all religions specifically state homosexuality is wrong.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Some are more lenient than others. Also, the aforementioned "eastern religions" don't give a fuck if you're gay or not.
LOL K. It's just the populace then. LOL Ok.
Whatever floats your boat. here's just two.

Hindus are prohibited from homosexual acts (maithunam pumsi), such as in Manusmrti 11:174, which mentions both men and women.
in the Vinaya, the Buddha is recorded as opposing the ordination of those who openly expressed cross-gender features [2] or strong homosexual desires and actions [7].

That's just the main two.

FBIAgent

Will snitch on you.
EDF2 Survivor
Hindus are prohibited from homosexual acts (maithunam pumsi), such as in Manusmrti 11:174, which mentions both men and women.

Several Hindu priests have performed same-sex marriages, arguing that love is the result of attachments from previous births and that marriage, as a union of spirit, is transcendental to gender.

It is often regarded that Hinduism does not condemn homosexuality.

Also since Shinto is basically the weeb version of Hellenism, tons of the deities they worship are fags.

Last edited:
Actually, jokes on you. Imma throw a reverse Pascals Wager at you and let you know that God made it such that there is no evidence for his existence to weed out the idiots from the smart people. If you have no evidence then you have no reason to believe. Therefor the believers will be separated form God and the atheists are going to heaven. Allahu akbar... motherfucker.
tenor-15.gif

Addie

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
1. never said you were.
2. Did not defend religious beliefs. Only stated that atheists target only one specific religion.

All religions are a set of rules on which to live life. You obviously don't like the one where nearly all religions specifically state homosexuality is wrong.
why are you so obsessed with homosexuality lmao

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
why are you so obsessed with homosexuality lmao
I'm not. It is forced into the culture in at excessive ratio. You faggots are obsessed with your sexuality and impose it on everyone whether they want to or not, in spite of the fact that the overwhelming majority of all nations and the world think that homosexuality is morally and culturally wrong.

Homosexuality is like a virus. It cannot survive without the host, however, if it is too prolific the host is destroyed. Homosexuals promote destruction and like a virus finally kill the host civilization./society.

Addie

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Homosexuality is like a virus. It cannot survive without the host, however, if it is too prolific the host is destroyed. Homosexuals promote destruction and like a virus finally kill the host civilization./society.
says the boomer lmfao

Back
Top Bottom