Christianity

Addie

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
LOL you're such a cuck you can't even say white without revealing what a shithead cowering faggot you are. LOL.
2f7.jpg

Baka

Ediot
Bureaucrat
LOL no shut down is not bullying.
She was screaming like a six year old on why she didn't get her dog before anyone else and she was waiting a longtime, she got there after me, and all these people were getting their dogs and cats seen before her and wa wa wa.

If I bullied her I would have told your aunt to shut her carpet muncher and fuck off.
you seem really proud of yourself

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Gay is the best the best is gay you're not gay so your not the best or maybe you didn't like the gay when you tried the gay.

Is an accurate summary of nearly all your posts.

I be a turnip.
You were harping on the blacks and jews not 10 months ago because you couldn't get a job in a PA county that was over 95% white. Your assessment has much to be desired.

I smoke a shittone of pot and write in cryptic verse yo.
Thank you for your input.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Thank you all for playing and proving my point that homosexuality has now taken the forefront of all social issues, and ANYTHING that is not overwhelmingly glorifying homosexuality is seen as an attack. Including documented history, voting results and court rulings.

Later faggots.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
EDF2 Survivor
This shit is so far off the rails, there's almost no point, but here's my two cents. Was raised catholic. Got into my teenage years and rebelled, burned bibles, pissed on a cross etc. Now that I've mellowed out somewhat, I see that religion is a family. The point of a religion, at least to me, is to keep an individual's morals in line. Now certainly, one can do 'good' on one's own, no need from magic dad in the sky, of course. But humans are weak. A person's morals weaken when they are left to their own devices. It's easier to see if you're going down a dark path, if you have a community that will tell you. I'm still not going to church, yet, but I feel the urge at times.

Addie

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
This shit is so far off the rails, there's almost no point, but here's my two cents. Was raised catholic. Got into my teenage years and rebelled, burned bibles, pissed on a cross etc. Now that I've mellowed out somewhat, I see that religion is a family. The point of a religion, at least to me, is to keep an individual's morals in line. Now certainly, one can do 'good' on one's own, no need from magic dad in the sky, of course. But humans are weak. A person's morals weaken when they are left to their own devices. It's easier to see if you're going down a dark path, if you have a community that will tell you. I'm still not going to church, yet, but I feel the urge at times.
funny, I use to be a catholic. I also rebelled lmao. The last time I went to mass I took the eucharist in my mouth, then left the building and stomped it into the ground

Back
Top Bottom