Crypto and Stonks

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
don't worry guys i pulled out just now so you can expect every currency to increase 100-200+% in the next couple days

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Janny
image_2021-02-23_170019.png

solid day

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
I didnt sell because by the time i noticed i was already losing money
ended up dumping my money back in stellar lumens after the price sharply dropped and now i have like 1/5th more than before

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
so apparently i'm gonna get tens of thousands of dollars thanks to my daed grandpa's will

nobody buy more crypto until i receive it pl0x

I FEEL AS IF THE GREAT FINANCIAL JEW WANTS TO MEME THE EVERYDAY WORKING MAN INTO INVESTING BECAUSE THE HOUSE ALWAYS WINS....SYSTEM 2 RIGGED........ TRUST ME IM ONTO SOMETHING HERE

BUT IF I HAD MONOPOLY - MAN TRUST FUND I WOULD BET LIKE CRAZY ON STOCK MARKET BEACUSE IT LOOSK LIKE A FUN ACTIVITY! THIS IS MY 2 CENTS ON THE TOPIC

MY ADVICE IS INVEST IN DRINKING WATER AND SILIKON (LOL SRSLY---> BIG BIZNIS SOON OUT OF THIS COMMODITY)!!!!! PEACE OUT A TOWN AND UR WELCOME FOR THIS CHARLES SCHWAB ADVICE THATS GONNA LAUNCH U INTO BEING A MULTI TRILLIONAIR

REMEMBER WHERE U CAME FROM WHEN U MAKE IT GR REMEMBER THE HOOD DONT GO ALL DR.DRE ON ME GIVE BACK TO THE ROOTS BUILD SKOOLS N COMPOOATAS SO WE CAN TEACH NIGGAZ DATA STRUKTUREZ IN PYTHON N SHIT LOL

Maniac200688thewhitenigr

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
suicide stack of cardono or no balls
I got cardano homey, im staking it and Im happy with its performance so far. However back when it wass 0.20 USD it was hard for anyone who didnt do massive research to see it would rise.

A piece of advice for everyone, never panic sell, allot of the time the price will come back up after a few days. Bitcoin is back above 50 k USD and has a major upgrade to its performance on the way.

Back
Top Bottom