Attachments

• ramen fire bowl.jpg
    ramen fire bowl.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 24

SuperChungus

That'll hold 'em awight
2x spicy is pretty spicy honestly. the carbonara flavor is the best
carbonara.png

The carbonara flavor is exceptional. I usually heat whole milk in a saucepan and cook the ramen in it.
Top it with smoked gouda or white cheddar, little prosciutto bits and oh man

if you can't handle the spice, this one comes close in flavor (not spice) if you cook in milk. cooked in water it doesn't taste the same
1000019969.jpg

Last edited:

Cobalt

Newfag

Wow. Chinks lying? And the news media lying..
They are being removed because they are marketed towards children, whom does have a decreased tolerance to chili.
After several German children have been hospitalized after eating it, because they saw it on tiktok.

Thankfully the only death from this is an Amerifat child.

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
Thankfully the only death from this is an Amerifat child.
that fucking retard was a nigger with heart conditions so nothing of value was lost.

Wow. Chinks lying? And the news media lying..
They are being removed because they are marketed towards children, whom does have a decreased tolerance to chili.
After several German children have been hospitalized after eating it, because they saw it on tiktok.

the article isnt about "spicy chip" but spicy korean ramen (which my gay ass walmart doesnt have).

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
that fucking retard was a nigger with heart conditions so nothing of value was lost.

the article isnt about "spicy chip" but spicy korean ramen (which my gay ass walmart doesnt have).
Same shit.
Capsaicin is a comparatively weak neurotoxin that there are defined threshold values for in Denmark, products that exceed them per serving are pulled from shelves.
On the other hand there is nothing stopping the manufacturer from selling separate spice packets as long as the amount per serving doesn't exceed those same thresholds, so any idiot can spice themselves into intestinal upset by informed choice.

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
I am suddenly stricken with sadness and grief: I actually agree with Jurk on something.

You shouldn’t be eating cheap carbs, Fatso

Back
Top Bottom