Expect ED to be offline a few hours Saturday night to Sunday morning from my hacking.

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer

I am working tirelessly going into ED’s very core. Ten plus years of hard work and resilience is paying off.

Can’t wait for the copium from staff
No, you can't do shit, I will replaced it with shit'rchive if you try :D

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
"Hacking into EDs mainframe"
As if ED has dedicated hosting.
Ten plus years of hard work to make a sad joke about scheduled downtime, blames ED for his problems.
Could there possibly be deeper personal issues at work?

benosisdead

retard
Mission accomplished

iu

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
In my time zone, the site came back 11pmish saturday

hypeshot

I am working tirelessly going into ED’s very core. Ten plus years of hard work and resilience is paying off.

Can’t wait for the copium from staff
Im pretty tech savvy myself, but i dont know how to code or hack

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer

ED was unavailable like I said it would be.
Next time give me the website, I will try to host website with little to no downtimes, as tests and upgrade will be performed on non-live database and environment (not fucking production you morons) before going live, so ED will be taken down for just one minute only at best, unless all servers will be nucked by nuclear bomb, then I have no gurantee.

CLU

I fight for the Users
Overlord
Next time give me the website, I will try to host website with little to no downtimes, as tests and upgrade will be performed on non-live database and environment (not fucking production you morons) before going live, so ED will be taken down for just one minute only at best, unless all servers will be nucked by nuclear bomb, then I have no gurantee.
I would like to know how you plan on doing that with a website this fucking large and limited rescources with short notice that your hosting provider is kicking you out.

Downtime wasn't bad the first time. This time we took it down to upgrade mediaWiki and install some bells and whistles on the backend. This required a full server wipe.

We should be stable, possible issue in a few weeks but nothing that will cause the site to be down for any significant amount of time.

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
I would like to know how you plan on doing that with a website this fucking large and limited rescources with short notice that your hosting provider is kicking you out.

Downtime wasn't bad the first time. This time we took it down to upgrade mediaWiki and install some bells and whistles on the backend. This required a full server wipe.

We should be stable, possible issue in a few weeks but nothing that will cause the site to be down for any significant amount of time.
Can we perhaps talk about it in DM somewhere?

hypeshot

Tech savvy. Can figure which way a door swings 50% of the time.
Imagine our surprise.
I meant digital stuff retard, video games, phones, computers, laptops, tablets, memory cards, roku tvs, etc.

SuperChungus

That'll hold 'em awight
Day drinking on the clock since 6:30 in the morning, fell asleep in the sun and got lightly fried. Sometimes travelling for work is alright.
damn, i had to cut out the day drinking because i was starting to really get problems
just realized, other one wasn't directed at you

Back
Top Bottom