Sneed

Rude, horny, can't be bothered
been thinking about it. i need to get my arrest expunged first
A vice president of a national motorcycle gang started his own owner-operator business after getting out. I forget which one, I fell asleep during the documentary.
Point is, unless its a DUI, you'll be fine

the epic man

I HATE PEOPLE WHO HAVE A DIFFERENT SKIN COLOR
child rapist

Baka

Ediot
Bureaucrat
Yeeeaaaaaahhh
Have fun getting that expunged
Btw, if you do make it out, you can expect a decent salary. My old man was making $60,500 a year before he retired
i was put in a first offenders program, so getting it expunged should be easy enough

thats a really good salary. probs had a lot in retirement too

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
Around here construction and health/care industry are the safest bets atm if you want a real job that is still in demand when all the paper pushers are already eating rats.

But truck driver sounds good too.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
There is a shitton of jobs which you could do, but would you do them? Would you want to do them. They pay well but you won't be getting midrange career pay right off the bat. You'll start at 9-10-11/hr and move to 15hr at five-7 years. Do you have that sort of patience? Or do you think you deserve mid career pay just because you have a natural born :vagina:? If you want to game the system then office work it is -- you'll start at 18-25K per year but thems the breaks. You'll top at about 55-70K (depending on the market) if you do no additional education and manage not to get fired and do an AVERAGE job. Many trade school jobs offer apprentice programs so they'll pay you to learn, but you need to pass and not be a fuckhead, and realize that as soon as you start, people are making mental notes about you and what kind of person you would be like to work with. Pro tip: Humorless bitchy cunts are not well received.

First thing you must decide is what environment you want to work in. Do you like being outside? or is AC in the summer vital? Hell you could be one of those road STOP/SLOW road sign holders and make 10-12/hr. But can you stand on your feet for 8+hrs a day? I mean a DUI is a hinderance, but the biggest hindrance is you letting it interfere with your advancement. If you hold it up and say it's the reason you can't get a job, then you're fucked DUI or not.

If you want to skip the basic levels and start at more of mid-level job and salary then college education is the way to go.

@Likeicare in America and most of the educated west, the education requirement shows the potential employer that this person made an effort. Unlike Australia which it appears that just not being abo and able to show up sober 2 days a month will qualify you for a spot on the Board of Directors in a week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Janny
@Likeicare in America and most of the educated west, the education requirement shows the potential employer that this person made an effort. Unlike Australia which it appears that just not being abo and able to show up sober 2 days a month will qualify you for a spot on the Board of Directors in a week.
Im going to break it to you but the Educated West does not recognise the US as a member and in fact considers it a joke of a country

Back
Top Bottom