Hitting the gym.

FBIAgent

Will snitch on you.
EDF2 Survivor
So on Thursday I got a gym membership. I like running on the treadmills. It seems like an easy way to burn calories.

It's seriously fucked up that you need to burn 3500 calories to lose pounds. I currently weigh 248 lbs. Last time I checked I was 250. That was on June 18th.

How's working out going for you?

Just normal routine, as I age I can find reasons to fuck off, I can also find more reasons not to be a fuck off.

Haha Yes

Fart that wont go away
EDF2 Survivor
I literally just walk around on a parking lot for a living, in the sun, for up to 8 hours a day. I'm already on my third pair of shoes in like 5 months.

Gain muscle and your resting metabolic rate will go up and you'll lose weight quicker.
this, and also diet and drink a lot of water.
most people are not fat due to the lack of exercise (though it's still a big factor), they're fat because they eat lots of fatty and greasy shit completely void of any nutritious value so they don't feel full so they stuff their faces with more food then they become dehydrated but their brain interpret the thirst as hunger so they EAT MORE and the cycle goes on and on.

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
i've recently returned to gym, started pumping the good old iron again. idk how much weight i lost but i'm starting to loose my gut. i'll miss the old bugger
how much can can you lift bro?

FBIAgent

Will snitch on you.
EDF2 Survivor
Fuck! I have to lift to lose weight faster!?

I just wanted to become skinny! Like, holocaust death camp skinny. I do drink a shitton of water though.

Fuck! I have to lift to lose weight faster!?

I just wanted to become skinny! Like, holocaust death camp skinny. I do drink a shitton of water though.
So you got yourself a gym membership to run on a treadmill....please tell that you at least use the incline feature...

FBIAgent

Will snitch on you.
EDF2 Survivor
So you got yourself a gym membership to run on a treadmill....please tell that you at least use the incline feature...
I'm too poor to just buy a treadmill for my tiny ass apartment. I inclined today, but I didn't on Thursday. I'll keep this in mind.

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
I get exhausted instantly running normally while I run can run on a treadmill all day.
it's called "work"out for a reason. if you can do something "all day" then you're not benefiting from it at all, it's not "work"ing.

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Masturbating to clown pron and drinking are working really well for me

Schlit

Ex #1 duelist
recovering from an ankle injury right now but am hoping to be back in the gym as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom