Hitting the gym.

Maysam

niggercel
Admin
Did body weight training every second day, now every third. Up from 67 kg to 75 kg since last October thanks to this and drinking 0.5 l of creamy hot chocolate for a few months every day.

haeByung

자지 (게이 아님)
EDF2 Survivor
If all you're doing as workout is walking on the treadmill nothing's gonna change and you're gonna give up after like a month. Take up sports or any other physical activity that's actually fun and can give you a sense of accomplishment

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
Well somebody will have to do it, no?
He asked about losing weight and said he was paying money to use a threadmill at the gym like a faggot.
I suggested manual labor, which sets you free as everyone knows.

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
Actually its generally your back that goes before your knees
Depends on the kind of work and the precautions that are taken, but a lot of construction workers wear back support/braces. Some wear kneepads, but most don't.

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
Well somebody will have to do it, no?
He asked about losing weight and said he was paying money to use a threadmill at the gym like a faggot.
I suggested manual labor, which sets you free as everyone knows.
Instead of suggesting body-wrecking manual labour, you could have offered up swimming or some other low impact activity.

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
Instead of suggesting body-wrecking manual labour, you could have offered up swimming or some other low impact activity.

I don´t think he is fast enough to get paid for swimming.

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
I don´t think he is fast enough to get paid for swimming.
HE is currently paying someone so he can flounce around on a stupid treadmill. He could earn money & get healthy by searching for loose change in the deep end of a pool.

Back
Top Bottom