horror movie recs thread 2.0

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
Movie improved on the book ending so much though.
The novelette is alright, despite the prose being a bit of a chore, but the ending just fizzles like a damp squib.
Stephen King is notorious for not being able to write quality endings to his literary drivel.

minty

runs bartertown
The Lighthouse (2019)
watched this with my kid the other night. he loved it, but i ofc had to explain the promethean myth to him
he re-watched willem's monologue smiting rob for not liking his cooking afterwards
great kid

i have been watching some random one-offs this summer
watched backcountry, about a couple that go camping and get mauled by a bear
7/10 nothing to write home about but they used real bears
boar, which has a mix of cgi and puppetry for the oversize boar, and has nathan jones n bill moseley in it
6/10 not a bad aussie film but a fully animatronic boar would have been better
the devonsville terror which has one of the bob's from office space in it, as well as donald pleasence
7/10 feminist witch revenge movie directed by ulli lommel n starring suzanna love
the boogey man which is a haunted mirror movie and has a man choking a thot who wants to bang him
6/10 another ulli lommel starring suzanna love i somehow managed to back to back these two i dunno how

Dildo Baggins

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
watched this with my kid the other night. he loved it, but i ofc had to explain the promethean myth to him
he re-watched willem's monologue smiting rob for not liking his cooking afterwards
great kid

i have been watching some random one-offs this summer
watched backcountry, about a couple that go camping and get mauled by a bear
7/10 nothing to write home about but they used real bears
boar, which has a mix of cgi and puppetry for the oversize boar, and has nathan jones n bill moseley in it
6/10 not a bad aussie film but a fully animatronic boar would have been better
the devonsville terror which has one of the bob's from office space in it, as well as donald pleasence
7/10 feminist witch revenge movie directed by ulli lommel n starring suzanna love
the boogey man which is a haunted mirror movie and has a man choking a thot who wants to bang him
6/10 another ulli lommel starring suzanna love i somehow managed to back to back these two i dunno how

minty

runs bartertown
summer is still summering here n draining the fuck out of me so i'm recommending lucio fulci's zombie and train to busan because i feel like a zombie at this point

Back
Top Bottom