Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
NO U should feel bad for making it bad! It was 20% cooler before you got here.

Now I'm gonna have to fix it... by erasing Indians and stealing their land...
View attachment 7333
You're even sadder and more queer than I remember. De evolve you must, I guess. I can't imagine how insane it must be for a 50-something with a scat/diaper fetish hopelessly trying to keep himself relevant within this community, or any community for that matter, who is repulsed by his very same fetish which he loudly champions.

Sleepy

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
1592447675937.gif

BiteySnek

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
You're even sadder and more queer than I remember. De evolve you must, I guess. I can't imagine how insane it must be for a 50-something with a scat/diaper fetish hopelessly trying to keep himself relevant within this community, or any community for that matter, who is repulsed by his very same fetish which he loudly champions.

Wut? LOL

To be honest... this is actually what I really love. It's this uh... like "Time Masheen" bushwa, like I love how people just make up these weird deranged little stories and renditions of how they think my life is and... it's really fascinating! It usually only works with negative emotions, basically "evil" if you like. Like if you're overly positive in a particular community then people never do this sort of "magic realism" bit.

If you use a female persona though it mucks it up. Like with Krysti it usually levels out to about half the group calling her like "The Salt Witch" and wanting to burn her at the stake... and then the other half want to make her their new "waifu".

!!!!!!!!Pleh.png Maplestory - Personal - Rando - 02.png

With the Onideus persona though it's more like 95% hate and 5% bros.

I like that tho. Mass appeal has little interest to me, because it attracts people who aren't interested in your art so much as they just want to latch on to what's considered "popular". People like that annoy me.

What is it...

ANSWER ME ONIDEUS!!!!

BiteySnek

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
ANSWER ME ONIDEUS!!!!

Mmmm, I have no idea, but it looks like some kind of bracelet that's adorned with pearls and gems... could be costume jewelry tho. Could also be custom... like maybe they took apart a tiara to make it? It's hard to tell with the flare effects.

I'm trying to think of where the image originated... I wanna say 9Chan... or maybe 16Chan... which one is Josh's? I think I got it from whichever one ISN'T Josh's chan... well that or I got it off 8Chan or... what tha'fuck is it now... like 8Kook or 8Weeb or... I don't know, I just woke up. I think I'm gonna go outside and charge my butthole in the sun.

My ass is a "Heavenly Pit"... it needs sunlight for the clouded leopards living in it...

Scenic - Heavenly Pit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom