Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
CGP GREY = extreme autism

the dork is obsessed with flags
95-DEAFD0-65-F2-4-A6-D-A125-BC85-A0573-B65.jpg

moogs

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
This guy tears down car engines (mostly BMW) and puts them back together very precariously. I've learned a lot from just watching him have a go at it.

This zoomer makes videos of complaining about stuff. Here's an interesting video about the downfall of UK. That act preventing new buildings being made to fatten communist bureaucrat leeches was unsurprisingly made a communist leech.

TardChick

King Of The Couches
Sam Hyde? Isn't that the guy who hosts Fishtank?
The show where... a bunch of random people live in a place for a period of times?

also I heard that one of the contestants, Simmons Zhu, is a pedophile and a tranny, I said he's a tranny because he wore a maid's outfit as seen on his social media, and I said he's a pedophile he published a book on Amazon about having minors having sex in a camp resort or something, I don't know, I watched a video about him by Rob's Media a few days ago.

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
Sam Hyde? Isn't that the guy who hosts Fishtank?
The show where... a bunch of random people live in a place for a period of times?

also I heard that one of the contestants, Simmons Zhu, is a pedophile and a tranny, I said he's a tranny because he wore a maid's outfit as seen on his social media, and I said he's a pedophile he published a book on Amazon about having minors having sex in a camp resort or something, I don't know, I watched a video about him by Rob's Media a few days ago.
You might be correct

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
Negro talks to a car dealer to try to get into a wide body hellcat SRT, but has a bad credit score of 440. He claims to have taken out a car loan for $15k. The negro gets offended that the car dealer tries to get him a charger SXT for $20k and, naturally, he chimps out.

globekun

Fursecutionist
This man schizoposts while eating candles and rating their texture, flavor and aftertaste on his community tab.
He:
Has a shrine of electronics, including several switches, like twenty of the same egg beaters and more
Speaks in broken Engrish
Intentionally uses a faulty phone so Xi Jinping and the president can't track him
Posts "I'm infertile from eating scented candles" on random videos
Etc

based

benosisdead

retard
lol Charlie supposedly got pwned by Sneako, even so it's properly the other way around, besides, it's retard drama anyway.

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
@hypeshot
Google is the WORST company in terms of consumer privacy. That means android, chrome, google maps, and any app that google owns is going to grab your personal information and sell it to the highest bidder.

Back
Top Bottom