Null vows to delete 9chan and Kiwi Farms by tonight if this section 230 thing doesn't improve

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
EDF2 Survivor
Hope this place doesn't die. We're the very best of the bottom of the barrel, when it comes to users.

Null posted an essay on Kiwi Farms. Although he said it isn't a shutdown notice, it sounds like a canary in the coal mine thing.

I didn't know what the fuck a kiwi farm was until two weeks ago.

Today I educated myself on their drama. People driving to null's house, calling in bomb threats in his name, and having his Mother fired / licensed.

Pretty sick shit. I wonder why he didn't give up a longtime ago.

Corpsefriedchicken

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Null posted an essay on Kiwi Farms. Although he said it isn't a shutdown notice, it sounds like a canary in the coal mine thing.

I didn't know what the fuck a kiwi farm was until two weeks ago.

Today I educated myself on their drama. People driving to null's house, calling in bomb threats in his name, and having his Mother fired / licensed.

Pretty sick shit. I wonder why he didn't give up a longtime ago.
Thing is, sites like Kiwifarms, ED, and even a place as hands off as this one are only gonna be able to last so long, at least in their current state, that writing has been on the wall for years now. At the very least, with the way silicon valley works, banned from social media and scrubbed from search engines like they did in Germany

Thing is, sites like Kiwifarms, ED, and even a place as hands off as this one are only gonna be able to last so long, at least in their current state, that writing has been on the wall for years now. At the very least, with the way silicon valley works, banned from social media and scrubbed from search engines like they did in Germany

Hopefully there will always be a site to call home. Even if one is hut down.

Null also said that Kiwi Farms got too big. What once was a small community of close knit people now had tens of thousands registered users. That causes problems.

Corpsefriedchicken

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Hopefully there will always be a site to call home. Even if one is hut down.

Null also said that Kiwi Farms got too big. What once was a small community of close knit people now had tens of thousands registered users. That causes problems.
I'm wondering how they'd actually be able to make laws that would go for sites like ED or Kiwifarms.
Like, Kiwifarms hasn't ruined anyone's lives in any way that mainstream news outlets haven't. Any kind of legislation like that could almost immediately backfire on every news outlet ever.

I'm wondering how they'd actually be able to make laws that would go for sites like ED or Kiwifarms.
Like, Kiwifarms hasn't ruined anyone's lives in any way that mainstream news outlets haven't. Any kind of legislation like that could almost immediately backfire on every news outlet ever.

No, because of this simple tenant:

"Liberals always exzempt themselves from the rules they place on others"

As you see with BLM, which is blatantly racist and hypocritical liberals do not care.

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
As long as a board owner or social media site doesn't edit legal content, they should be okay. The social media sites claim to be unbiased and are simply platforms for hosting content - that's how they qualify for the 230 exemption. When they edit content they become publishers.

As long as a board owner or social media site doesn't edit legal content, they should be okay. The social media sites claim to be unbiased and are simply platforms for hosting content - that's how they qualify for the 230 exemption. When they edit content they become publishers.

The new executive order requires companies to affirm they have no bias. That will be interesting to see.

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
The new executive order requires companies to affirm they have no bias. That will be interesting to see.
Yes, because it will instantly be obvious when they violate that order. Right now, Jack Dorkey's panties are in a bunch.

Cant believe people think kiwi farms is going anywhere
Josh is addicted to onlyfans and kiwi farms pays for it

Well it seems every week he's dropping these hints he really doesn't want it anymore. I noticed on his profile new comments are pronouncing it dead.

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
Maybe he hopes somebody makes him an offer.

Hotwheels got money for his shithole, right?

Back
Top Bottom