Null vows to delete 9chan and Kiwi Farms by tonight if this section 230 thing doesn't improve

Hes been doing that for years, he'll get drunk and write a sad emotional post, sleep, wake up and get drunk again but this time make a very defiant post and get lots of back pats and praises

That was my next question, how often he has said this.

Interesting side note his Florida address to accept service is only two miles from my old house in Fort Walton Beach Florida. Wonder if he or his parents were military because that area is about 75% and sandwiched between two bases.

I went back and looked at the stats and I have it backwards. It's actually 25% that are military. One out of four is still pretty high.

There are rich areas though and middle-class. Even have a black area near Martin Luther King Drive course.

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
Even have a black area near Martin Luther King Drive course.
yNfco7h.png

That is Martin LOOTER King, sir. We must honour the memory of our heroes by addressing them properly when streets are named after them.

Witty

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
Hotwheels went born again Christian and denounced everything he ever did
That crippled faggot is trying so very hard to redeem himself in the eyes of the MSM and kiss their collective ass in the hopes of becoming a journalist or something, but to them he'll always be known as "the founder of 8chan, the website for neo-nazis, pedophiles, and mass shooters." No matter how hard he tries he will literally never be able to wash that blood off his hands.

Also he tried to fuck with his former boss Jim Watkins and Jim basically got him exiled from the Philippines.

Back
Top Bottom