weedville

Ediot
20240426_151659.jpg

The west truly has fallen :negative:

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
Biden didn’t do jack squat. THIS is all Paedo Biden can manage to DOO these days:

The paedo Biden who bought a beauty pageant so he could creep on the young girls when they were dressing?
The paedo Biden who flew on lolita express, appears in numerous photos and videos with Jeffrey Epstein and cultivated a years long friendship with the same?
Or did I mix him up with someone else?

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
The paedo Biden who bought a beauty pageant so he could creep on the young girls when they were dressing?
The paedo Biden who flew on lolita express, appears in numerous photos and videos with Jeffrey Epstein and cultivated a years long friendship with the same?
Don't know what the outrage is all about. Doesn't your side want men in women's bathrooms and locker rooms?

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
Beauty pageants are good business. A top tier businessman invests in moneymaking ventures. Paedo Biden wouldn’t understand this because he has NEVER HELD A REAL JOB.

Epstein was unceremoniously and permanently booted from Mar-a-Lago when his unsavoury behaviour became apparent. Lots of people get their photos taken with uber famous and charming business people. You should see what Billy Boy Clinton did with Epstein.

Meanwhile, Paedo Biden took showers with his young daughter who declared them to be inappropriate. That is sick. But is it as sick as taking millions in bribes WHILST IN GOVERNMENT to affect US policy? Is it as sick as allowing a druggie son to represent you in foreign dealings while he spends ungodly amounts on hookers and drugs? Is it as sick as knowing that your druggie son is now banging your daughter-in-law, the wife of your deceased son, after getting her hooked on drugs? Is it as sick as pretending his granddaughter doesn’t exist just because she was conceived by a junkie son who knocked up some ho?

Is THAT the Paedo Biden you revere or should we continue with even more of his greatest hits?

Back
Top Bottom