RBG DOA RIP

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Conservatives being authoritarian is an inarguable fact

Whats absurd and baseless
All laws are authoritarian by nature. What part don't you understand?

The fact that you don't see liberals/progressives as authoritarian when enacting and or enforcing their policies and laws is mindboggling.

I don't know if you are still talking about Merican policy I assume you are, because you seem to be tragically underequipped to understand the situation (distance and only getting left wing media information).

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Why do you keep talking about them?
Because you blatantly slant the conversation to purposely skew the conversation.

Enforcing a law of not killing people is authoritarian.
So are seatbelt laws.
So are helmet laws.
So are shoplifting laws.
So are voting laws.
Etc.
So the fuck what. Most people will agree that's a pretty good thing.

Conservatives being authoritarian is an inarguable fact

Whats absurd and baseless
Why is that bad? They arent authoritarian enough

CUCKservatives be like
"lower the budget! we cannot tax rich jews more to achieve our goals"
"drag queen story time? homo hypnosis asmr in schools? women priests? hmm i guess its free speech"
"black people are so based! we need to give them more welfare, i have a black son"
"we must conserve the second amendment so that gay 'married' couples can protect themselves from bigots!"
"give more money to israel, i love israel so fucking much"

CHADthoritarians be like
"We must spend trillions of dollars to put jews, homosexuals and black people in camps with the threat of lethal force so we can save EVROPA and the White Race"

malvery

Newfag
i don't think you understand what lic's saying
he doesn't give a shit about criticizing democrats rn but you keep bringing them up as an counterargument to justify what republicans do

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
i don't think you understand what lic's saying
he doesn't give a shit about criticizing democrats rn but you keep bringing them up as an counterargument to justify what republicans do
You don't seem to understand either. ALL LAWS are authoritarian. Saying only one side is authoritarian because of X laws they propose slants the conversation and implies the otherside is not. The common response/thinking is, "you don't want to be an authoritarian asshole do you -- then don't be the side I deem authoritarian."

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Yes and you want to create new laws based on what you personally believe

Therefore, you are an authoritarian
Again you utter spoon. All laws are authoritarian. People push for laws in which they agree with. The term authoritarian is only used on one side of the fence to slant the conversation.

Youre making shit up

or just once again proving you have incredible low reading comprehension

Ah now the pedantic/semantics. You're really a tiresome child. Hard drugs do that to a mind.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
How is it slanting. It's unrelated to what im talking about

So youre an authoritarian

Whats so hard about saying it

Yes and you want to create new laws based on what you personally believe

Therefore, you are an authoritarian

Youre making shit up

or just once again proving you have incredible low reading comprehension

You're boring. You're not doing much but regurgitating your own distortions.

Baka

Ediot
Bureaucrat
It's the only real argument you people have, "it's not a human at this stage." Well, if it's not a human baby, then what is it? a pineapple? At the end of term what will it become? A pony?

That argument doesn't wash either. No one would pull the plug on someone in a coma if they knew that in nine months they would wake up.
When it's born retard

Back
Top Bottom