RBG DOA RIP

rodion

Ediot
Old Skool
images.jpg

A reminder to never get a fitness routine from a man in short shorts.

rodion

Ediot
Old Skool
cant wait for the cuckservative nomination to go through and have roe v wade overturned so the nigger population can explode
Conservatives stan for more minorities being born into unready families is pretty amusing given liberals favorite R word (not the goobering fishperson thing that conservatives love to make spawn so it can die painfully in a week)
If they wanna spend so much money making life for the sake of life why not also spend the money and adapt all the unwanted kids too?
kwv6960460o51.png

lazarus+

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
anybody that thinks that a new justice won't be rammed through doesn't get it

this deck was stacked

"nuclear option" wins, no filibusters

unless enough senators break party lines

Baka

Ediot
Bureaucrat
Conservatives stan for more minorities being born into unready families is pretty amusing given liberals favorite R word (not the goobering fishperson thing that conservatives love to make spawn so it can die painfully in a week)
If they wanna spend so much money making life for the sake of life why not also spend the money and adapt all the unwanted kids too?
View attachment 3487
Black people aren't going to vote republican. Only Republicans would be retarded enough to want the people least likely to vote for them to breed.

This is why conservatives have been getting their asses kicked in the culture wars for the last 50 years

This fucking bitch.

I actually needed her vote for the supreme court case reviewing 18 USC 1030.

Without her vote, that might not be ruled unconstitutional.

Picked a great time to croak you dumb hag.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Black people aren't going to vote republican. Only Republicans would be retarded enough to want the people least likely to vote for them to breed.
More and more black people are realizing that voting Democrat are against their best interests.

It's about principal and sanctity of all life. A baby is innocent. A black man, high on fentyl, with a history of violent crime and drug dealing is not.

A black baby doesn't naturally equate to black murder and rapist. Though I will agree that black culture encourages Merican blacks to be barbarians. Much like the rest of the "special" identity groups. This one bad thing happened to someone that is of your identity group a long time ago, so therefore you are exempt from any repercussions now.
This is why conservatives have been getting their asses kicked in the culture wars for the last 50 years
You are literally retarded. It's the only explanation of how and why you came to this conclusion.

The left has been in control of the entertainment industry since the sixties. How do you not know that?

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
"Over our dead bodies, literally."
Not really a deterrent. Jus' sayin'.

LOL These faggots are threating riots if RBG is replaced. Have they been watching the news lately?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Over our dead bodies, literally."
Not really a deterrent. Jus' sayin'.

LOL These faggots are threating riots if RBG is replaced. Have the been watching the news lately?
Damn!

rodion

Ediot
Old Skool
More and more black people are realizing that voting Democrat are against their best interests.

It's about principal and sanctity of all life. A baby is innocent. A black man, high on fentyl, with a history of violent crime and drug dealing is not.

A black baby doesn't naturally equate to black murder and rapist. Though I will agree that black culture encourages Merican blacks to be barbarians. Much like the rest of the "special" identity groups. This one bad thing happened to someone that is of your identity group a long time ago, so therefore you are exempt from any repercussions now.

You are literally retarded. It's the only explanation of how and why you came to this conclusion.

The left has been in control of the entertainment industry since the sixties. How do you not know that?
IDK if you realize planned parenthood gives devices to stop sperm from even getting to the egg. Cells are cool but are you gonna never fap because thats killing more then the shoah?

IDK if you realize planned parenthood gives devices to stop sperm from even getting to the egg. Cells are cool but are you gonna never fap because thats killing more then the shoah?
When I fap it's killing more than the Potato Famine, not the Big Showa or wutev

Edit:SIX potatofaminez... not just one, no, FIFTEEN

Three pages and no "Notorious RBG" posts.
I dunno whether to be proud or disappointed.
Proudisappointed.
LOL last night my 78yo mom tried to get me interested in reading Notorious RBG and I had to use all my knowledge and all my powerlevelz to not bust her sjw bubble and explain that this is the best thing to happen all year... I was gonna post about it but TMI

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
.... You realize that the devices I am talking about are not possible to self administer without a medical professional?
Do you realize that I don't care? You can get the same procedure done at a doctor's office. PP is an abortion factory everything else is just to distract the simple minded from that fact.

Back
Top Bottom