The 2024 Paris Olympics

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
No such thing on EDF
3FLZ91q.gif

squiggles

Ediot
Welp, America is once again the top dog in the Olympics. However, it has taken too long and is indicative of the poor showing the US has had due to a number of top athletes aging out of their prime years.

It also doesn’t help that the dirty Chinks have been massively cheating and the uber-corrupt Olympic officials will not hold them to account for their behaviour.

View attachment 18692
All the stuff that involves incredible precision and super concentration happens early on in the olympics and is dominated by the asians (shooting, archery, diving, synchronized anything, table tennis, badminton). All of the stuff that involves peak athletic performance and major team sports don't get awarded medals until the end.

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
All the stuff that involves incredible precision and super concentration happens early on in the olympics and is dominated by the asians (shooting, archery, diving, synchronized anything, table tennis, badminton). All of the stuff that involves peak athletic performance and major team sports don't get awarded medals until the end.
Americans won the skeet shooting gold medal for the umpteenth time. Synchronized swimming is always won by white countries. I think a Swede won pingpong gold. A Dane won in badminton and a Spaniard would have won gold if she didn’t get injured.

The Chinks use 12 year old girls in diving so they won’t splash when they enter the water.

Last edited:

George_Ramirez_1997

proud elo terrorist
No, they didn’t do well in the swimming events. Not enough gold medals. The Americans usually dominate swimming in the Olympics, but this is a down year for them which happens once every 4 or 5 Olympics.

However, a number of foreign swimmers were trained in the US by American coaches including French favourite Leon Marchand who has already won 3 gold medals.
When you were saying America had become better than Canada at hockey I made this same point that hockey teams both american and canadian have a majority of players from canada and your crippled ass whined and said that didn't matter and that it's all just "americans being better"

i don't think your excuse works here retard

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
When you were saying America had become better than Canada at hockey I made this same point that hockey teams both american and canadian have a majority of players from canada and your crippled ass whined and said that didn't matter and that it's all just "americans being better"

i don't think your excuse works here retard
I believe you are confused. Hockey is a winter Olympic sport. Swimming is a summer Olympic sport. Very different sports…although you may have been befuddled by the fact that both sports use water.

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
Welp, the US tied with China for gold medals, but they won more overall medals. That’s a sub-par showing for the Americans who should’ve won far more gold medals.

Anywho, here are the final medal totals. How did your nation fare?

IMG_9765.jpeg

IMG_9766.jpeg

IMG_9767.jpeg

IMG_9768.jpeg

IMG_9769.jpeg

IMG_9770.jpeg

IMG_9771.jpeg

IMG_9772.jpeg

IMG_9773.jpeg

IMG_9774.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9774.jpeg