The 2024 Paris Olympics

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
First of all, the Opening Ceremonies had to be the gayest in the history of the Olympics. It was chock full of fahgoots, bull dyke ditch pigs, and turbo trannies. It was sickening.

Now on to the medal count. This is BULLSH*T! The Aussies and the Chinks CHEAT and everyone knows it!! :angry:

IMG_9720.jpeg

Jive

[[Hyper]]
I don't care if the opening ceremony is gay themed but why does everyone have to be so fat and ugly? You'd think they'd get more converts if they advertise with sexy people. This would be the saddest orgy ever filmed. The Last Supper, more like the last boner.
Screenshot_29.jpg

I don't care if the opening ceremony is gay themed but why does everyone have to be so fat and ugly? You'd think they'd get more converts if they advertise with sexy people. This would be the saddest orgy ever filmed. The Last Supper, more like the last boner.
View attachment 18363
Thus, felty thy smurfly savior went for and reaped the butthurt from conservative Twitter.

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
First of all, the Opening Ceremonies had to be the gayest in the history of the Olympics. It was chock full of fahgoots, bull ditch pigs, and turbo . It was sickening.

Now on to the medal count. This is BULLSH*T! The Aussies and the CHEAT and everyone knows it!! :angry:

View attachment 18292
Hope japan wins

hypeshot

View attachment 18363
The drag queers shouldnt be on the olympics, it makes the olympics look gay as fuck

hypeshot

I was actually surprised about the Skateboard event yesterday. I didn't expect America to choke, twice in a row, and just give the gold to Japan.

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
America finally losing this time. :P
Yes, they are having an uncharacteristically sub-par Olympics. They usually dominate most of the swimming events, but this year they’re not producing enough gold medal performances.

OTOH, this sometimes happens where the US has a bad Olympics but then they end up being dominant in the next 3 or 4 Olympics.

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
I still can’t believe that break dancing is now an Olympic event. Wasn’t it popular way back in the 80’s or 90’s? I know of NO ONE who does break dancing. The only time I see it is in really old music videos….like this one:

globekun

Fursecutionist
Aside from that and gymnastics I haven't been watching much olympics. All the extreme sports are already done lol

globekun

Fursecutionist
If Allah is so great and powerful why aren't Islamic countries running away with all the medals? They've barley won a medal a year in 100 years of Olympic competition. Their total number of wins is 73.
Because fucking muslims are all retarded

Back
Top Bottom