SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
All you yanks who whine about the US being shit because your government sucks just appreciate the fact that no matter what you have that big ass country going for you if nothing else. So many large empty swaths of land to fuck off to...a dream for any eurofag.

Count your blessings I guess.

FBIAgent

Will snitch on you.
EDF2 Survivor
All you yanks who whine about the US being shit because your government sucks just appreciate the fact that no matter what you have that big ass country going for you if nothing else. So many large empty swaths of land to fuck off to...a dream for any eurofag.

I've only seen Eurotrash say America is shit. It's often because "muh capitalusm".

Maysam

niggercel
Admin
I've only seen Eurotrash say America is shit. It's often because "muh capitalusm".
It's because you live in squalor. Tbf EDF probably makes the US look shittier than it is on average.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Nah all you faggots believe the fucking movies.
The south is fucking beautiful, and it's not half as racist as you think.

Here's some of the south.
iu

Central VA wine country
iu

Big Frog Mountain, GA
iu

Sipsee wilderness Alabama
MillCreek1.jpg

Black Creek Mississippi
iu

Suwannee River FL
iu

Angelina National Forest, East Texas
iu

Irish Wilderness, MO
iu

Smoky Mountains TN.

There is so much more.

Yo'll gay. Bye now.

ilovejesus69

Gamer-American
Old Skool
Nah all you faggots believe the fucking movies.
The south is fucking beautiful, and it's not half as racist as you think.

Here's some of the south.
iu

Central VA wine country
iu

Big Frog Mountain, GA
iu

Sipsee wilderness Alabama
MillCreek1.jpg

Black Creek Mississippi
iu

Suwannee River FL
iu

Angelina National Forest, East Texas
iu

Irish Wilderness, MO
iu

Smoky Mountains TN.

There is so much more.

Yo'll gay. Bye now.
Nah. I lived in Georgia. It's every bit as racist as people think.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
EDF2 Survivor
PA was Philadelphia and Pittsburgh with Alabama in between. Coal country n the Poconos were some of the most assbackwards redneck fucks I have ever dealt with. Trailer parks n oxy fiends as far as they eye could see. It was funny when some yuppy asshat from NYC came to vacation in the mountains n ran afoul of Jimbob and his army of cousin/sisters.

I saw more confederate flags in one day there than I have in my 3 years in Texas. Tho I live in West Texas so its prolly different in Central n South Texas.

Most assbackwards I've seen down here, in recent memory was in Shreveport after that big snowstorm. We flew in and there was probably 10 inches of half melted snow on the tarmac. I got out and was talking with the airfield dude about the weather. Asked him how the snow removal was going. He looked at me oddly n said "Removal? Naw we no do that 'ere. We just gonna let snow do what it do, we be ait."
That was the most southern response I have ever heard to snow.

And what snow did that day was half melt, then refreeze and turn the entire tarmac, and all the roads down there into a skating rink. As a yankee I spent most of the day we were stuck there laughing at ppl sliding into ditches while I drank coffee.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Funny thing about @ilovejesus69 and @dropdatwat you faggots haven't seen the sun in over 18 months. What the fuck would you know about the "scary" outside and all dem "wrasists."

You should move to Miami, Ben, you'll learn all about racism first hand. I give you 10 months and you'll be saying "nigger," as if it were punctuation.

Maniac200688thewhitenigr

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor

Have you heard of Canada? We have lots of open land, but are more frozen and retarded than the americans.

Maniac200688thewhitenigr

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
And your hockey team sux.
You guys just bent right over for Tampa, it was a goddamn gangbang on Price.
That is a Quebec team. Remember Quebec is where the french Canadians live, it wanted to be its own country, but because of immigrants we stopped them from leaving. But one day we will get justice against you yanks, a Canadian team will take the stanley cup and you will be defeated, the land made fallow and salted my leafs. #Everyburgerflipped.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
EDF2 Survivor
That is a Quebec team. Remember Quebec is where the french Canadians live, it wanted to be its own country, but because of immigrants we stopped them from leaving. But one day we will get justice against you yanks, a Canadian team will take the stanley cup and you will be defeated, the land made fallow and salted my leafs. #Everyburgerflipped.
Itll be a Canadian team filled with a bunch of gigantic Samoans, natives and Serbians. Oh fucking Canada indeed.

It actually sounds like a great offensive Line in my mind and I wonder if we could trade you guys for a decent keeper for Philly. Sorry Carta Hart. You gonna be 2nd string

Back
Top Bottom